BY TIGER BALM

Pack of 6-tiger balm large patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shea W.
Jacksonville, FL
These patches are amazing. I am on my feet all day doing hair, so when I get home I am usually feeling it in my back and neck. I throw one or two of these bad boys on and I start to feel relief almost immediately. The only thing I do not like about them is the intense smell.
Alysia S.
Tampa, FL
I have runners knee and every once in a while it acts up, and I usually reach for this whenever my knee is killing me. It feels just like icy hot or biofreeze so I can't keep it on for too long because it does make me feel uncomfortable. But overall it gets the job done
Beth B.
Love love love these!!! Tiger balm is amazing for muscle and joint pain. These patches make it extremely convenient to use. I always have one in my purse just in case. Although they have a strong scent I don't find it unpleasant or over medically scented.
Veronica R.
I uses these as well as salonpas. Both work great, these are a bit smelly but they definitely warm up your pain area. I suffer from constant back pain so this comforts my aches and lets me relax a bit. Highly recommend.
Jennifer J.
Baltimore, MD
I move tried these several times as I would prefer to not have the gel on my hands all night and day after application but I don’t seem to like these as much as the gel. They definitely don’t work as well as the gel.
Danielle L.
These are literally the only thing I use either after working out or when my sciatica is flaring up. It is the only thing that I have found that helps. I would recommend anyone to try it out.
Taylor J.
Kingston, WA
I actually love this product and I wasn't so sure I would. I'd definitely choose this over IcyHot any day. Super awesome and doesn't numb the applied area like IcyHot does.
Lorine M.
Clifton, VA
This relieved my pain efficiently and it was a decent price but the smell was very strong and spicy. If strong smells don’t bother you then this will be okay for you.
Alysson N.
South Saint Paul, MN
This smells amazing and has a great cooling effect when putting it on. It helps with any tension or sore muscles from sleeping wrong or activities. I highly recommend.
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
I love these for some aches I get, but the smell becomes too overwhelming at times. Adhesive could use more sticking power but I just tape down.