BY TIGER BALM

Pack of 6-tiger balm large patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Veronica R.
I uses these as well as salonpas. Both work great, these are a bit smelly but they definitely warm up your pain area. I suffer from constant back pain so this comforts my aches and lets me relax a bit. Highly recommend.
Danielle L.
These are literally the only thing I use either after working out or when my sciatica is flaring up. It is the only thing that I have found that helps. I would recommend anyone to try it out.
Taylor J.
Kingston, WA
I actually love this product and I wasn't so sure I would. I'd definitely choose this over IcyHot any day. Super awesome and doesn't numb the applied area like IcyHot does.
Christy P.
Obsessed with these after a long day at work. Great price for something that works. Have repurchased about 5 times.
Jodie M.
Stillwater, OK
These patches are amazing! We actually recommend them to our patients as well!! Works great for the price.
XIOMARA R.
Same as the balm this brand carries, it works well to alleviate sore muscles post workout.
this is a good choice to relive pain in emergencies, I usually use it for back and muscle pain. it does not last for a long time ( approximately 4 hours then the effect starts to disappear). It has a bit of a sent, I would not recommend using it when heading out.
Nethania P.
For patch form, I definitely prefer the salonpas patches but the tiger balm topical gel is amazing! Don't rub too much on or you'll seriously start regretting it. I wouldn't buy the patches but definitely go find the little tiger balm glass jar!
Arnita S.
Jelgava, Rīgas iela 20
My back sometimes hurts from work and sitting all day! Those are so good, because they help to take the pain away! I would say they are affordable and very effective! I can recommend this to others! :)
Tracy D.
After all the bending when you reach for the back plaster. and u apply it to the aching area instant relief.