BY TIGER BALM

Pack of 6-tiger balm large patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maddy L.
Winchester, VA
Especially since I have the most pain in my lumbar spine due to a permanent injury, I often need something to relieve pain during or after my 12-14 hour rehearsal days. It can get pretty crazy but I can always rely on this brand to come through and relieve my tense and achy muscles.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
These are fabulous for my back after working nights as a nurse. I come home, put one on and can feel the effects quickly. The price is reasonable for the product and because I don't use them every single day, I don't mind continuing to buy them. Definitely something to keep in the medicine cabinet!
Ταυρι Ο.
I pinched a nerve in my spine last year. NOTHING that I had tried was touching the pain. My friend recommended these patches and I was so glad she did. A combination of a prednisone taper, muscle relaxant, rest and tiger balm patches got me back to the point where I could go back to work. I kept the patches on all the time.
They are a hydrogel type patch, they do stay on and are easy and non painful to remove at the same time. So happy I found these.
Jamesa S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE I USED THESE FOR LOWER BACK PAIN. I HAD THE BALM ALREADY BUT SOMEONE SUGGESTED ME TO TRY THESE BECAUSE THE ICE HOT ONES DIDNT REALLY WORK FOR ME. SO I TRIED THEM AND WS GLAD I DID I LOVE THE HERBAL SMELL BUT I LOVE HOW AFFECTIVE THESE ARE THEY REALLY TO GET PRETTY WARM WHICH IS GOOD FOR MUSCLE ACHES.
Jules E.
I live Tiger Balm. These patches are for target areas only, not the whole back. They are smaller patches, but I was able to stretch them out and cover where my back was aching.
Very strong smelling, but I love the smell so it didn't bother me. Just be warned that people around you will be able to smell the Tiger Balm too!
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I switch between these and icy hot patches. There is always a good chance I'm wearing one or the other. For someone who is in pain everyday like myself these things are heaven sent. even when they don't take away all the pain they are still helpful. Can't live without these
Shea W.
Jacksonville, FL
These patches are amazing. I am on my feet all day doing hair, so when I get home I am usually feeling it in my back and neck. I throw one or two of these bad boys on and I start to feel relief almost immediately. The only thing I do not like about them is the intense smell.
Alysia S.
Spring Hill, FL
I have runners knee and every once in a while it acts up, and I usually reach for this whenever my knee is killing me. It feels just like icy hot or biofreeze so I can't keep it on for too long because it does make me feel uncomfortable. But overall it gets the job done
Beth B.
Love love love these!!! Tiger balm is amazing for muscle and joint pain. These patches make it extremely convenient to use. I always have one in my purse just in case. Although they have a strong scent I don't find it unpleasant or over medically scented.
Veronica R.
I uses these as well as salonpas. Both work great, these are a bit smelly but they definitely warm up your pain area. I suffer from constant back pain so this comforts my aches and lets me relax a bit. Highly recommend.