BY TIGER BALM

Tiger Balm Patch - Hot Patch is a soft, flexible, pain-relieving patch that provides strong, penetrating relief for aches and pains. see more...

Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I put these in sore areas after a massage because I feel that my pores are open and can absorb the medication. I like the effect it has on my sore muscles. I use it after a tough workout.
Kat B.
Tustin, CA
I woke up with a terrible neck/shoulder pain that made it difficult to move or do simple tasks, like look over to my sideview mirrors while driving. I bought these patches to relieve the pain and it really helped! I love the icy/heat sensation and how easy it is to apply. I also like how they are individually wrapped for freshness. It definitely has a strong medicinal scent that can be difficult for some to get over, but I didn't mind it. It definitely lasted for a solid couple of hours before I switched it out. It definitely loses it's stickiness once you remove a few times, so it's best to have someone help you apply so you don't risk messing up. I wore this for maybe 2 days until the pain was significantly less - I would definitely recommend this product to others! If you like tiger balm but don't want to smell on your fingertips after rubbing it on, this product is definitely for you.
Melissa H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I suffer from chronic muscle pain in my back. Ā Once I discovered Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patches I have never had to worry about easing up the pain again, this product works stronger and longer than any of its competitors. Ā The smell is light and the product is of higher caliber, high quality products. Ā I never leave home without this product. I would highly recommend this product. Ā
Britney B.
Vancouver, WA
The tiger balm patches are great for quick relief in sore areas. They're quick and easy to use. After a long day, I'll put one on my achy back while I cook my dinner and by the time I'm done, I can take the patch off and still feel the relieving tingle of the tiger balm taking effect. I regularly buy these and recommend them to anyone over Icy hot and those other brands.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I bought this on a whim. I use it all the time for aches and pains and rubbing on my feet. It works miracles. It has a peppermint smell which can be over powering if you don't care for that smell, but it is definitely worth the small price tag for the way it works!! Tiger Balm Extra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
The tiger balm pain relieving patches are nice. They work very well but are hard to get on if you don't have an extra pair of hands. The smell isn't the best either but I would prefer is over a competing brand any day. My pain was relieved for at least 3hrs. May be different for others but I'll take theĀ relief I can get. The price isn't bad either.
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
I had heard of this stuff called tiger balm to help my pain in my body. I have used it for my back and my knees. It was easy to use for me, and directions easy for anyone to use this wonderful product. Although arthritis can be pretty tricky, the Tiger Balm patches do the trick, for muscles and bones..
Chance C.
I try my hardest to not use medications to treat my ailments on the first try. These patches are great because they are easy to manage, and hide behind clothes. Sticks on, no mess. I will continue to have a couple on hand because when you don't have them, is when you will need them.
Alyse A.
If you lift weights or participate in any sports for that matter then you should definitely have some tiger balm handy. This stuff is amazing! While it is a little pricier than the other stuff it is worth it. It lasts longer and feels great! It makes recovery I little less painful.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Tiger balm products are all very good, and these patches are no exception. They smell the same as the usual tiger balm- medicinally pungent. They work just as well too, but without having to get your fingers "dirty". Highly recommend for travel or whenever you need tiger balm power.