Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch uploaded by Rebecca c.Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch uploaded by Marionette D.Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch uploaded by Ashley P.

BY TIGER BALM

Tiger Balm® Pain Relieving Patch.

Advanced hydrogel patch technology.

Long lasting.

Convenient and not messy.

Works where it hurts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gina R.
Review for: Patch more...
Very strong Vick’s-like scent! It’s definitely overwhelming, but if you can bear it, it does help soothe aching muscles. It’s not an amazing cure, but it does help. The patches are convenient and large enough to cut smaller.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I received some Tiger Balm pain relieving patches for free in a Goodie Box in the mail to sample. I fell in love. I put them on a sore muscle and within a minute it's instant pain relief. There's no mess to clean up like there is with the gels and they work for quite a while.
Natasha F.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Patch more...
Comes in multiple sizes for all different locations of pain.

The patches stick well enough that I can leave them on overnight, so I wake up feeling REJUVENATED and ready for another workout!

The price is right also! Compared to other products, these work just as well, if not better and you can’t beat the price compared to the competitors!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
My husband's work requires heavy physical work, so most of the time he will come home with aching muscles, back pain and sore legs and feet. We usually used this pain relieving patch on his back, and it did work well in relieving the back pain. No heat or burning sensation like other patches do, but it works well and is indeed effective. It's also easy to apply, however, might not stay as long as you wanted it because it in some parts because it can easily come off. But since my hubby just put it in the back and stay flat when he sleeps, it stayed on him, and it doesn't yank the skin when you pull them off as other patches do.
Cathy D.
La Verne, CA
Okay so my first half marathon ever and I have the worst muscle ache in my thighs. Which is the strangest place for me since I haven't ever had muscle soreness in that area!

I applied 3 maximum a day and it does relieve my pain so well! I love that I am not really consuming anything into my body and I love the heat radiating from it!

I highly recommend it and would definitely look to purchase this product!
Michele H.
I've been dealing with serious back pain for over a decade. I've had probably 10 different chiropractors, at least as many masseuses, back surgery, and all kinds of prescription medications. These patches work better for all but the most extreme pains that I get. One patch will last me the entire day and allows my brain to stay clear and focus on my work. For days with more mild pain, I use the Tiger Balm Ointment Ultra Strength. I've tried a few of the other brands, and nothing was even close. This stuff is magic!
Linda H.
country club hills
This patch was a lifesaver when I ran the Chicago marathon last year I was in so much pain. This works immediately pain in my calf was gone compared to other brands hands down great product. If you are active in any way buy this!
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
A must have for strains and pains in my household. Within 3-5 minutes the pain starts to melt away. Average price for this type of product but it's worth every penny. Best for shoulders and lower back aches and pains.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Tiger Balm Pain relieving patch works wonders. It works in as little as five minutes or even instantly. It’s cold at first but blends in with your body temperature. I always keep a few of these around. I recommend
Michelle M.
It kept slipping off and the consistency was a little weird. I prefer the actual balm as this one kept falling. Iv used it a couple of times and even though it worked it just kept falling off. Not my favorite.
Sarah L.