BY TIGER BALM

Stick it to the pain.

Combining Tiger Balm's blend of herbal ingredients with the cleanliness of a patch, Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patches provide strong and convenient pain relief for hours with minimal odor. They're not messy or greasy, and will not stain clothing. The ventilated hydrogel patch contours to your body to deliver optimal comfort and relief, and the pull-and-peel protective film makes it easy to apply and painless to remove.

Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch is also available in a large size for larger body parts, especially the lower back.

Both sizes come in a reusable zip pouch for convenient storage and use.

For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:

• Muscle and joint aches
  • Pain in the lower back and larger body areas

DRUG FACTS:

Active Ingredients: Menthol (24 mg/patch), Camphor (80 mg/patch),
and Capsicum Extract (16 mg/patch)

Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum glycinate, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid solution, sorbitol solution, hydrotalcite, water

Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY

• Use only as directed
  • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
  • Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
  • Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
  • Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

Stop use and ask a doctor if:
 - Condition worsens
 - Severe skin irritation occurs
 - Pain persists for more than 7 days
 - Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later

If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Directions:

• Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
  • Children under 12 years, consult doctor
  • How to apply:
    Clean and dry affected area
    Cut open pouch and remove patch
    Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
    Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
    Wash hands with soap after applying patch
  • Reseal pouch containing unused patches

Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness and muscle strains

Drea L.
If you feel like you pulled a muscle, cramps, or just overall feel like you’re going to die after a workout this really helps. Just be careful you really wash your hands throroughly after and don’t get it in your eyes, although easy to avoid since it’s patches. It really relieves some pain and helps you sleep.
Hayley F.
Oxnard, CA
Just a warning! If you have sensitive skin this may not work for you! I loved how it helped my pain, but after about an hour it became unbearably itchy and burned so I took it off. It left the most inflamed hive and basically burned my skin. I was so disappointed!
Becky S.
I first received three sample patches as part of a review incentive from #Pinchme . I gave one to my mom, one to my bf and used the third. All of us had similar results even though we each had different issues and have all purchased more since trying them.
Sofi G.
New York
These absolutely saved me when I had a pinched nerve and couldn’t lift my arm or turn my neck all the way. My partner is a coach and trainer and got these for me. A good massage, a patch on the affected area and three days later I had most of my mobility back.
Mary S.
Long Beach , CA
Amazing product. I use this for everything. Back ache, stomach ache. Cramps you name it. I love the feeling of this on . It’s hot and and minty at the same time . It makes you forget about the pain all together. Works instantly.
Gina R.
Very strong Vick’s-like scent! It’s definitely overwhelming, but if you can bear it, it does help soothe aching muscles. It’s not an amazing cure, but it does help. The patches are convenient and large enough to cut smaller.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
As a runner, aches are a pretty common occurrence in my every day world, but every once in a while, I get a nagging pain. Last night, I was sure behind my Achilles. I had received a patch to try from one of the fitness boxes I subscribe to, and I decided to try it. First, it was very effective at relieving my pain. Better though, the smell was citrusy and totally like the minty type smell I'm used to and find revolting! Loved it!
Trisha P.
Davenport
Works quickly, I like having these handy for when I go to bed. I put one on for relief through the night so I don’t have to walk to the kitchen to take some Advil lol. I would recommend as it does last for quite a while
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
I keep this product on hand to place on the back of my neck when I get a migraine. Especially handy when travelling! I just find a cooling sensation on the neck is helpful and an ice pack is not always the best option.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
These are great for instant pain relievers. It compares to icy hot very well. I like that it’s a patch form and you can feel the benefit right away. I got them from target and they were very affordable.
Sarah L.