BY TIGER BALM

Stick it to the pain.

Combining Tiger Balm's blend of herbal ingredients with the cleanliness of a patch, Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patches provide strong and convenient pain relief for hours with minimal odor. They're not messy or greasy, and will not stain clothing. The ventilated hydrogel patch contours to your body to deliver optimal comfort and relief, and the pull-and-peel protective film makes it easy to apply and painless to remove.

Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch is also available in a large size for larger body parts, especially the lower back.

Both sizes come in a reusable zip pouch for convenient storage and use.

For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:

• Muscle and joint aches
  • Pain in the lower back and larger body areas

DRUG FACTS:

Active Ingredients: Menthol (24 mg/patch), Camphor (80 mg/patch),
and Capsicum Extract (16 mg/patch)

Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum glycinate, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid solution, sorbitol solution, hydrotalcite, water

Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY

• Use only as directed
  • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
  • Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
  • Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
  • Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

Stop use and ask a doctor if:
 - Condition worsens
 - Severe skin irritation occurs
 - Pain persists for more than 7 days
 - Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later

If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Directions:

• Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
  • Children under 12 years, consult doctor
  • How to apply:
    Clean and dry affected area
    Cut open pouch and remove patch
    Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
    Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
    Wash hands with soap after applying patch
  • Reseal pouch containing unused patches

Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness and muscle strains

Alyee H.
There is nothing more annoying than the discomfort of muscle pain, whether it’s in your arms, back, neck or anywhere else. Tiger Balm is a patch infused with herbal ingredients to tackle those aches and pains naturally.

The patch I tried is a decent size to target problem areas, but they also offer even larger sizes for larger body parts. This is our second time receiving Tiger Balm Pain Relieving patches, and since my boyfriend has only used them post workouts when he pulled something, when in my opinion he was going a little too “ham”.

However, I wanted to give them a try this time. I usually get painful muscle cramps in my lower back during my menstrual cycle, so I thought it would be the perfect time for me to fully try out the patch.

Once I applied the patch, it was cool to touch, but once it started doing its magic, I felt a tingling and a warm sensation that lasted as long as I wore it. It worked quickly and effectively at relieving my pain and stayed in place the entire time without repositioning. Received complimentary from Daily Goodie Box and all opinions are my own.

Alesha V.
Federal Way
Expensive, but worth it. This is what I using right now on my body. I work in a bakery. I have to life and bend and stand in certain places at at certain tones of the day. My first week has recked havoc on my body to the point where everything hurts. My arms, my back, and my calves. These patches are saving me life. I place half of the patch on the upper part of my arm and then I take the balm and apply to the lower half. I wear a small patch on the back of my calf and then I place half of one of the patches on both sides of my back, one higher than the other.

Do not wear these to sleep in. Give yourself enough time between application and when you plan to go to bed.

Worth the price. Rite aid carries these for a little less than $8 for a pack of 4 large patches. You can cut them in half any apply to the parts of your body that you need it without having to waste a whole one.

Fred Meyer used to carry them but they stopped.
Drea L.
If you feel like you pulled a muscle, cramps, or just overall feel like you’re going to die after a workout this really helps. Just be careful you really wash your hands throroughly after and don’t get it in your eyes, although easy to avoid since it’s patches. It really relieves some pain and helps you sleep.
Hayley F.
Oxnard, CA
Just a warning! If you have sensitive skin this may not work for you! I loved how it helped my pain, but after about an hour it became unbearably itchy and burned so I took it off. It left the most inflamed hive and basically burned my skin. I was so disappointed!
Becky S.
I first received three sample patches as part of a review incentive from #Pinchme . I gave one to my mom, one to my bf and used the third. All of us had similar results even though we each had different issues and have all purchased more since trying them.
Sofi G.
New York
These absolutely saved me when I had a pinched nerve and couldn’t lift my arm or turn my neck all the way. My partner is a coach and trainer and got these for me. A good massage, a patch on the affected area and three days later I had most of my mobility back.
Carina M.
Chatsworth, CA
I tried these patches for a severe lower back pain and they exceeded my expectation they worked so great that I purchased more and have been using them constantly to help relieve my pain. I would definitely continue to purchase these again.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
Whenever I get cramps during that time of the month and I need to go out in public I like to put one of these on and seize the day. It is also helped tremendously with a shoulder injury that gets pretty painful when it rains And I have also use this on post exercise muscle soreness. Definitely provides the dual hot and cold experience you’d expect but might be intense for some people sensation-wise. Regardless I will always have these in my medicine cabinet.
Gina R.
Very strong Vick’s-like scent! It’s definitely overwhelming, but if you can bear it, it does help soothe aching muscles. It’s not an amazing cure, but it does help. The patches are convenient and large enough to cut smaller.
Trisha P.
Davenport , IA
Works quickly, I like having these handy for when I go to bed. I put one on for relief through the night so I don’t have to walk to the kitchen to take some Advil lol. I would recommend as it does last for quite a while
Sarah L.