Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment, Non-Staining, Ultra Strength, 0.63 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Scheniqua H.Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment, Non-Staining, Ultra Strength, 0.63 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Scheniqua H.

BY TIGER BALM

Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
I am on my feet all day. Ankles and leg muscles are very sore at the end of the night. It's So effective it works every time I use it. If I don't get it at the commissary which is much cheaper than off base if I can't get to the commissary I purchases it at Rite aid near my house on my way in for the night...only con about it is that the jar is small 😩 i go through it very fast but besides that awesome stuff! Worth every penny spent.
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
As a dancer i have used tiger balm for most of my life and it is truly amazing, a little goes a long way so don't be turned off by how small the container is. If you have never tried tiger balm and you have always used something like icy hot it is definitely time to make the switch to tiger balm. Its basically the medical grade of icy hot in my opinion.
Gina R.
Brunswick , OH
Tiger balm is another cooling/hot ointment like icy hot and biofreeze. I do however think tiger balm last a little longer and is stronger than the other brands like it. The one thing I don't like is the container I have you have to put your fingers in. To me that just seems unsanitary and messy.
Sarina Y.
Being a former Massage Therapist this is something I would definitely recommend to my patients it works great and doesn't leave you with a greasy feeling that some topical ointments do. It's very affordable and a little definitely goes a long way.
Breanna H.
This is kinda weird but I use this on my achey feet almost everyday. Working 8+ hours a day on my feet this stuff works. It smells like your normal tiger balm scent (medicinish) but it's amazing gets rid of pain instantly
Brittani O.
This stuff is just magic...... incredible. My mom used to use it on me and my younger brother when we were little and it always worked like a charm. I've always loved the smell of tiger balm too- it smells so invigorating.
Caroline M.
Washington
A little goes a long way with tiger balm. I prefer it over icy hot and love the smell of it as I love cinnamon. It helps soothe my sore and stiff muscles and is not messy, I would definitely buy it again.
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville, MD
This stuff is super strong but it works really well. I used this when I went to Thailand and had a massage done. I loved how it felt on my body and I have been searching for a place to buy it ever since.
Samantha E.
This is great for muscle and joint aches. Used on my legs for calf strain. Used on my back provided great relief! Scent is odd at first but dissapates after some time.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
This is a miracle cream. For pains aches even for a scratchy throat. Nothing beats this. I would say it is way better than Vicks. Although it has a strong scent I have gotten used to it and even like it.