Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment, Non-Staining, Ultra Strength, 0.63 Ounces (Pack of 2)

BY TIGER BALM

Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is the best! After a long day, rub this on your feet liberally, and put on a pair of fuzzy socks. You won't be sorry! Whereas other pain ointments can sometimes smell pretty bad, tiger balm is awesome! The cinnamon cuts down on the medicinal smell. This is my favorite.
Kelsea R.
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
As a dancer i have used tiger balm for most of my life and it is truly amazing, a little goes a long way so don't be turned off by how small the container is. If you have never tried tiger balm and you have always used something like icy hot it is definitely time to make the switch to tiger balm. Its basically the medical grade of icy hot in my opinion.
Nichole T.
Nichole T.
Rochester , NY
This product works very well and a pre-treatment as well as post. typically i apply this before a work out to areas that give me issues. The scent is also not as bad like bengay, it smells like a spicy cinnamon, which is much more appealing to me. I would recommend this, a little goes a long way.
Viv T.
Viv T.
Tiger Balm can be found in every room of my house. This stuff works SO well. One time my dad accidentally got his fingers slammed by a car door and he applied/massaged this on his fingers for 30 mins and the next day, there was no swelling at all.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Brunswick , OH
Tiger balm is another cooling/hot ointment like icy hot and biofreeze. I do however think tiger balm last a little longer and is stronger than the other brands like it. The one thing I don't like is the container I have you have to put your fingers in. To me that just seems unsanitary and messy.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
This stuff right here really packs a punch when you have a tight muscle or a pulled muscle it works for about everything if your body is sore this is my go-to when I have an back muscle problems it just really is a good product
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
This is kinda weird but I use this on my achey feet almost everyday. Working 8+ hours a day on my feet this stuff works. It smells like your normal tiger balm scent (medicinish) but it's amazing gets rid of pain instantly
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
This stuff is just magic...... incredible. My mom used to use it on me and my younger brother when we were little and it always worked like a charm. I've always loved the smell of tiger balm too- it smells so invigorating.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Laingsburg
I would use this before every race at swim meets. Does a great job at helping me get through my long races. This is more effective than icy hot and has a great price. I would highly recommend to any athlete.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Washington
A little goes a long way with tiger balm. I prefer it over icy hot and love the smell of it as I love cinnamon. It helps soothe my sore and stiff muscles and is not messy, I would definitely buy it again.