Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment, Non-Staining, Ultra Strength, 0.63 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Scheniqua H.Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment, Non-Staining, Ultra Strength, 0.63 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Scheniqua H.

BY TIGER BALM

Anna R.
Marshfield
This stuff is great for releiving my back pain. I love it and usually use it at night. This is because the smell is very very strong. It isn't a bad smell just very strong and other people may not appreciate it. It is very good to run into muscles. Make sure to wipe your hands off afterwards because I have gotten it in my eye before and it is horrible.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I use tiger balm for lower back pain and knee pain. My husband uses it as well and it does help give some relief. It had a true heating effect that other balms don’t have which I enjoy. I do however enjoy another brand more so I withheld a star.
Gina R.
Valley City, OH
Tiger balm is another cooling/hot ointment like icy hot and biofreeze. I do however think tiger balm last a little longer and is stronger than the other brands like it. The one thing I don't like is the container I have you have to put your fingers in. To me that just seems unsanitary and messy.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I love this stuff! I use it on ached and pains and i notice instant relief. It’s definitely had a strong smell but i don’t mind it too much. Perfect to use after a workout.
Satyra W.
Tiger Balm is what my grandma used so it's what I use. It actually works though gets pretty hot and can get pretty deep in the muscle. Smells nice and spicy too.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
I am on my feet all day. Ankles and leg muscles are very sore at the end of the night. It's So effective it works every time I use it. If I don't get it at the commissary which is much cheaper than off base if I can't get to the commissary I purchases it at Rite aid near my house on my way in for the night...only con about it is that the jar is small 😩 i go through it very fast but besides that awesome stuff! Worth every penny spent.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is the best! After a long day, rub this on your feet liberally, and put on a pair of fuzzy socks. You won't be sorry! Whereas other pain ointments can sometimes smell pretty bad, tiger balm is awesome! The cinnamon cuts down on the medicinal smell. This is my favorite.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
A coworker introduced me to Tiger Balm when I had an all day headache. It made me feel marginally better very quickly and the headache continued to subside for the next hour before finally being fully gone! It only gets 4 stars because the scent can be a bit overwhelming.
Kelsea R.
Traverse City, MI
As a dancer i have used tiger balm for most of my life and it is truly amazing, a little goes a long way so don't be turned off by how small the container is. If you have never tried tiger balm and you have always used something like icy hot it is definitely time to make the switch to tiger balm. Its basically the medical grade of icy hot in my opinion.
Nichole T.
Rochester , NY
This product works very well and a pre-treatment as well as post. typically i apply this before a work out to areas that give me issues. The scent is also not as bad like bengay, it smells like a spicy cinnamon, which is much more appealing to me. I would recommend this, a little goes a long way.