Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment, Non-Staining, Ultra Strength, 0.63 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Scheniqua H.Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment, Non-Staining, Ultra Strength, 0.63 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Scheniqua H.

BY TIGER BALM

Gina R.
Brunswick , OH
Tiger balm is another cooling/hot ointment like icy hot and biofreeze. I do however think tiger balm last a little longer and is stronger than the other brands like it. The one thing I don't like is the container I have you have to put your fingers in. To me that just seems unsanitary and messy.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am on my feet all day. Ankles and leg muscles are very sore at the end of the night. It's So effective it works every time I use it. If I don't get it at the commissary which is much cheaper than off base if I can't get to the commissary I purchases it at Rite aid near my house on my way in for the night...only con about it is that the jar is small 😩 i go through it very fast but besides that awesome stuff! Worth every penny spent.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is the best! After a long day, rub this on your feet liberally, and put on a pair of fuzzy socks. You won't be sorry! Whereas other pain ointments can sometimes smell pretty bad, tiger balm is awesome! The cinnamon cuts down on the medicinal smell. This is my favorite.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A coworker introduced me to Tiger Balm when I had an all day headache. It made me feel marginally better very quickly and the headache continued to subside for the next hour before finally being fully gone! It only gets 4 stars because the scent can be a bit overwhelming.
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
As a dancer i have used tiger balm for most of my life and it is truly amazing, a little goes a long way so don't be turned off by how small the container is. If you have never tried tiger balm and you have always used something like icy hot it is definitely time to make the switch to tiger balm. Its basically the medical grade of icy hot in my opinion.
Nichole T.
Rochester , NY
This product works very well and a pre-treatment as well as post. typically i apply this before a work out to areas that give me issues. The scent is also not as bad like bengay, it smells like a spicy cinnamon, which is much more appealing to me. I would recommend this, a little goes a long way.
Viv T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tiger Balm can be found in every room of my house. This stuff works SO well. One time my dad accidentally got his fingers slammed by a car door and he applied/massaged this on his fingers for 30 mins and the next day, there was no swelling at all.
Sarina Y.
Being a former Massage Therapist this is something I would definitely recommend to my patients it works great and doesn't leave you with a greasy feeling that some topical ointments do. It's very affordable and a little definitely goes a long way.
Breanna H.
This is kinda weird but I use this on my achey feet almost everyday. Working 8+ hours a day on my feet this stuff works. It smells like your normal tiger balm scent (medicinish) but it's amazing gets rid of pain instantly
Brittani O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is just magic...... incredible. My mom used to use it on me and my younger brother when we were little and it always worked like a charm. I've always loved the smell of tiger balm too- it smells so invigorating.