BY TIGER BALM

Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Tiger balm has been around FOREVER. Everyone has heard of icyhot. I thought icyhot was a terrible product, didn't even touch the pain in my muscles. The first time I used tiger balm it exceeded my expectations because once I put it on I instantly started to feel relief. I was using it for a pulled muscle in my calf which was so painful I was  limping for days. The tiger balm helped me stay on my feet for the rest of the work day. I continuously started buying this product, being a bartender/server constantly being on my feet, just turn to a product I would regularly reach for and apply for relief after a long day. One day I was in the store and saw they make an extra strength. The extra strength product is even more amazing and for people who had extreme pain I would recommend this one
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
I became obsessed with Tiger Balm while living in Bangkok, Thailand. It is the everything ointment. I used it first when I had re-injured my neck (I had previously had whiplash from a previous car accident and tweaked it again causing inflammation) and it decreased my swelling and pain over the course of just two days! I also used it on all mosquito bites which made them not itch at all, and I even used it to alleviate pain in my ankle which I had sprained a few months prior. I used the Red Ointment because I find it is stronger and more fragrant (almost like Chai tea), but the White ointment was helpful anytime it would be rubbing against clothes because it doesn't stain!
rebekkka g.
The lord himself came down, made this, and blessed this. This went beyond my expectations for a muscle relaxer. This is so effect, put this on before you go to sleep and you're brand new in the more. It affordable and the price is good in my opinion. The only thing I will say is this stuff stinks, it smells like Merchandise 1867644 Vicks Vapour Rub 0.45 oz  x10. But I would definitely recommend this product. Its a must have.
Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
My Asian mother in law swears by this stuff. Headache? Tiger Balm. Joints? Bruises? Tiger Balm. Upset stomach? A little Tiger Balm mixed in water. Want to keep your hands young? Tiger Balm on you hands over night with some gloves. This stuff is the closest we'll ever get to a Holy Grail. Just make sure it never gets in your eyes or "personal" areas. Wow-weeee it will burn for days!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Tiger Balm is my best friend when it comes to muscle soreness and migraines. I put this all over my neck and shoulder to help relieve the pain. Is has a numbing sensation that truly helps me when I;m in pain. The price is great not too expensive. I like the clear one because it dosen't stain your clothes like the yellow does.
Jenny L.
Tiger balm does wonders! Weather its a headach, migrane, ache, or mosquito bite. Yes i said mosquito bites. Rub a little on the temples to take away the headache or migrane. Use this to rub on any ache and the pain feels so much better. When your mosquito bites are itching just put a small portion on it and the itch goes away.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Ahhhhhh Tiger Balm <3 How I love you! This product has been around a long time, is always easy to find reasonably priced and works really well. A little goes a long way. This is a must have in the Medicine cabinet. I have told many people about this product over the years and will continue to.
Neo Gillian S.
San Clemente , CA
I use it on my lower back and it helps. A little goes a long way. I would eve pay more as it is worth the price and does the trick. I am so impressed with the Tiger Balm. I have tried other brands and Tiger Balm stays my go to brand. And I would buy it over and over again.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Such an old fashion remedy with so much nostalgia attached whenever I use Tiger Balm it brings back so many memories! Still works great after all these years. Rubbed onto sore muscles, this is the best ointment ever. Tried and true stand by. I always have it on hand.
Meghan B.
Although, a little messy, Tiger Balm is fast and effective at relieving your worst aches and pains. It is similar to Icy Hot with the same cool/burn feeling but it is known to be more effective. I gave it three stars just because it is a little messy when applying.