BY TIGER BALM

Tiger Balm Plaster (Cool) is a unique preparation that provides long lasting muscular pain relief. It provides comfort and helps to relieve sprains, strains, contusions, stiff neck & shoulders and relieve muscular pain. Using hydrogel technology on non-woven ventilated material, Tiger Balm Plaster (Cool) is comfortable to use with easy-on, easy-off application that leaves no residue on skin, and provides quick, effective muscular pain relief for hours.

• Muscle pain relief and relief from general aches, strains and contusions
  • Long lasting and comfortable to wear

Buy on Amazon
Luz G.
Westlake village
BEST BEST BEST for aching muscles, my son being a soccer player is sore very so often and his os something that bring him quick relief highly recommended and very affordable
Veronica Y.
Roswell, GA
These works really well for chronic pain in my shoulder and neck.

I go through many types and brands.

Not extremely affordable but they were on sale! Wait for a sale or coupons it’s worth it!! Good luck.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have tried everything I could get my hands on for my back pain, avoiding prescription pain relievers. I used to use Icy Hot a lot.. I avidly hadn't even heard of this when a CO worker brought in a patch for me to try and I've been using them ever since. I put the patch across my lower back and u know it will stay in place until I remove it. It had that same flush of heat then coolness as Icy Hot but it's so much more effective at relieving the pain for large amounts of time. I can instantly feel the muscles relax and it doesn't take long for me to feel comfortable again. I swear by these magic patches!
Kaytea P.
Murrieta, CA
These are amazing. I used to get jars of Tiger Balm at a local Asian store (cheaper there). I likes that it worked but didn't like getting everywhere. The patches make it so much easier to get in the right area without getting it everywhere. Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Ointment was the jar.
Alex V.
Best muscle relief and quick working! They no longer sell this at my local supermarkets but I make the drive because it's the best! Tiger balm has been around for ages and I would recommend it to anyone that has muscle soreness or aches. It is very cost affordable too.
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
the smell is really really strong, this brand is older then me, it's been around for always, my parent grew up using this balm version of this. I cut it to small prices and stick on bug bites too.
Moe K.
Love this product! No funky smell coming out once you put on which is thr pro is having it in a form of plaster. It stays on skin well and relieve pain over night! My husband loves it although he was never a fan of tiger balm except this one!
Sara C.
I discovered tiger balm in Cambodia. This stuff is serious business but also super effective. Not for the faint of heart but if you're looking for something to get the job done this is it! Would definitely recommend
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I have a herniated disc in my lower back. This product has helped me so much. It relieves the back pain. I got mine at Walmart and it works better than a lot of alternatives. I am overall satisfied with this product
Alison S.
Durham , NC
Life saving product for when my muscles are a little sore. I completely recommend it!  I've gotten a few in fitness subscription boxes and have actually purchased on my own.