Tiger Balm Muscle Rub uploaded by Madeline C.

BY TIGER BALM

A tube of Tiger Balm Muscle Rub may just be the most versatile equipment in your gym bag.

This non-greasy, easy-to-apply cream can be used before and after physical activity. Applying it to target areas before sports or exercise provides penetrating heat relief to get you ready for your workout. Using it afterwards provides relief for muscle strains, backaches, and other muscle aches and pains that can come from physical activity.

Tiger Balm's Muscle Rub is trusted by the world's leading athletes and trainers for fast, safe and effective pain relief without the potential side effects pills can cause.

For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:

• Muscle strains
  • Backaches
  • Muscle aches and pains

DRUG FACTS:

Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate (15%), Menthol (5%), Camphor (3%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, Hard Paraffin, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Polyoxyethylene Glycol 1000, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, White Soft Paraffin

Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:

• Use only as directed
  • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
  • Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
  • Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
  • Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later

If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Other Information

• This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
  • Store below 86F

Directions:

• Apply generously and gently massage on the affected area until completely absorbed. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary.
  • For children under 12 years old, consult a doctor before use
  • Use before or after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain and stiffness

Directions:

• For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
  • For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.

Brandi T.
If you hurt or are aching this stuff works very well. A little bit goes a long way and you have to massage it into the hurting muscle. It's cheaper than a doctor's visit and is available at most drug stores, Target, Meijer, Kroger, etc. After application, you'll feel and icy hot sensation. It does have a strong smell but it does it's job to make your muscles feel better.
Sonia G.
Salem, OR
This cream is so helpful when I have backaches. It's so nice that it's affordable I found it at my local drugstore RiteAid and it worked better than I thought it would, after applying it you start to feel a warm sensation where applied (totally normal).
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
This product is soooooo good for sore muscles with its tingly hot-cold sensation! If you're just getting back into shape, or if you had a tough gym workout that left you sore the next day, reach for tiger balm. I always use it in sports tournaments, when I'm sore from Day 1 but need to keep competing on Day 2. Beware that it does have a strong smell, so not something you would use day-to-day, but in a sports setting it's great.
Nikki C.
Orlando
I used to be a dancer and always carried Tiger Balm around with me. It feels great on sore muscles and helps to numb pain. The smell is maybe strong for some but I love it. Slather some of this on and you can get through anything! Of course, it only helps with the symptoms of an injury, so be careful not to push too hard just because this helps lessen the pain!
Lauren N.
Riverside, CA
I bought this from sprouts when I was training for a half marathon. My calves were starting to cramp up regularly and be so sore I couldn’t even walk. As soon as I used tiger balm, my muscles felt so relaxed and relieved. I highly recommend this product. Plus it’s more natural and still a great price for the amount you get.
Helen A.
Tampa
I love this rub! I don’t mind the smell as it isn’t too bad. I love using it before I start my day and before I lift weights. It relieves the tension in my neck and shoulders.
Elle E.
i find icy hot to be better. really wanted to like this because i find the old-time packaging charming, and i like imaging an old grandma created. but i don't feel relief the same way i do with icy hot or raging cockapo. i haven't bought it more than once.
Lauren D.
Allen, Tx
I really like the scent, though I’m sure it could be overpowering for some. I find that this really takes the muscle pain away quickly. I bought this off of amazon because the drug store only has tiger balm in the little pot and that didn’t work for me
Garrett M.
Tiger balm is a great muscle relief creme. I use the product pretty regularly as I am an athlete. With all the intense training we go through this stuff really helps make my life easier. I apply before and after workouts and notice less pain
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
A reliable product that I have used for many years. Always something I can rely on and go to when I have aches and pains in my muscles. I buy my tiger balm off Amazon and I have recommended it to multiple different teammates and friends.