Tiger Balm Liniment Liquid Herbal Relief from Muscle and Joint Pain 28 ml (1 Fluid Oz)

BY TIGER BALM

Relief of pain, muscle aches, Tiger. Balm in liquid form. Help relieve back pain, muscle pain, joint pain, abdominal pain or cramps. For a wide area of pain. Seizure relief. Carsick seasick dizziness, nasal congestion due to colds and makes breathing... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Helen L.
Growing up I always saw my grandfather use this for his aches and I will tell you that the scent is very strong. It is a mix of herbal and menthol . If you are sensitive to scents, I would just be mindful before purchasing this product. While the smell is overwhelming to some, it is still an amazing product that has been used for many years.
Rach V.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Tiger Balm. A great alternative to taking pain medication every day. A natural, wholesome product that fulfills its job function. Rub it on any joint/ache and feel nearly instant relief. A great product I recommend to all my achey friends.
Valerie T.
Santa Clarita, CA
my parents used to rub this on me every time I was sore from playing tennis or working out. I really do think it helps with muscle pain as it is very soothing. the smell might not be the best for a lot of people, but I am actually fond of the scent and find it soothing.
melissa p.
Brooklyn, NY
Grew up having my mom use Tiger Balm on my injuries when I was little (Asian life), and not only do I have fond childhood memories of it, I also love the way it smells and relaxes my muscles.
Olivia G.
Long Beach, MS
Every single tiger balm product I've tried I have loved. They work so well, I also recommend it to people but alot of times they have never heard of this. Great stuff! WORKS
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
We found this stuff at shaws. It was only a couple of bucks so we grabbed it. It smells great but it wasn't very strong. I didn't really notice it on my skin.
Larissa W.
Turlock, CA
Very strong product but is ideal for any real severe muscle aches and pains my grandfather used this for years on his aching muscles after training for boxing.
anna b.
Malden, MA
It works wonders when every I have joint pain. And I'm not sure if it's only me but I like the smell of it too sometimes the smell is quite calming.
Sophs B.
I grew up with my mom using this in me and I swear it does work I would repurchase again and again highly recommend
Cathy P.
Va beach, VA
I love natural remedies that this product gives. It relieves my pain and does not leave a horrible smell.