Erika O.
This works amazing well to relieve pain. Whether it’s sore muscles or that soreness you feel when you’re sick/congested. I think this is great for people who want a simple treatment without having to take a pain relief pill.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Wow this stuff works super well but the smell is strong. I mean, it’s not a bad smell just overwhelming. Also it gets EXTREMELY hot for a few minutes and can kinda catch you off guard. Also be careful with clothing because whatever touches where you applied it will come off with it as well. I definitely plan to continue using it.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So grateful for Tiger Balm, it gets down to the source of your joint pain. I even use it for migraines by applying to each temple, massage in a circular motion and just rest, I assure you it will ease up the ache. I use it on my neck alot, I have neck pain just about 3-4 times a week and this helps me to cope.
Sheena B.
This stuffs a bit pricier than other similar products but it is oh so worth it. It reminds me of my childhood and getting massages from the Filipino witch doctor mom took me to, and while they might have been a quack, this stuff is the best.
Jenifer N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. For some reasons, asians used this for whatever reason! I use it when my stomach hurt, when I have a headache or when I'm sick! It excels my expectations. I will repurchase every time
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Highly recommend this ointment. Helps soothe achy muscles very quickly. This product is very easy to find and very affordable. I would highly recommend this balm for anyone experiencing muscle pain. You won't be dissatisfied.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is really strong but it works really good it relives all types of aches and pain I purchased mine from Walgreens and I absolutely love it I highly recommend this
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ooo I live this product. It smells good too me for some reason. And j love putting on that cool minty s arounfbmy nose and beck when I'm sick
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After my spinal surgery i was in pain. After my incision healed i swore by this product because it was the only thing that worked.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tiger balm soothes muscles and tendons. It works better than icy hot. I use it all the time and bought it at my local pharmacy