BY TIGER BALM

This fast-acting liquid version of Tiger Balm is easy to apply over large areas of the body. Tiger Balm Liniment's concentrated formula of natural herbal ingredients quickly provides penetrating heat and offers fast, safe and effective relief for the muscle and joint pain that come from backaches, arthritis, bruises and strains.

For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:

• Muscle and joint pain
  • Arthritis
  • Backaches
  • Strains
  • Sprains
  • Bruises

DRUG FACTS:

Active Ingredients: Menthol (16%), Oil of Wintergreen (28%)

Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil

Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:

• Use only as directed
  • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
  • Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
  • Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
  • Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

Stop use and ask a doctor if:
   - Condition worsens
   - Severe skin irritation occurs
   - Pain persists for more than 7 days
   - Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later

If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.

Directions:

• For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.

• For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.

Champagne O.
Bismarck, AR
We absolutely loved Tiger Balm good for massaging those sore muscles and it's cheap the smell was a little strong but I love it the mentholatum smell I love it after a long day at cheer practice or if your working out everyday or go into sports it's good to use this after your bath at night it definitely helps in recovery time
Erika O.
This works amazing well to relieve pain. Whether it’s sore muscles or that soreness you feel when you’re sick/congested. I think this is great for people who want a simple treatment without having to take a pain relief pill.
Summer T.
Ogden
I typically use tiger bomb when I go to concerts and festivals lol. But I have found it’s healing properties to be effective as well. I use it when my knee arthritis starts acting up and it really helps soothe the aches. Love more natural remedies like this
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
The best non-prescription pain reliever out there. Great for muscle soreness and the smell is so comforting. I also put this on my back before going to sleep because I have back problems. A little goes a long way, and it's super cheap!
Lenka C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have frequent back problems and this oil has truly become a life-saver in my medicine cabinet. whether i sprained myself from yoga or hiking, or have been on my feet all day and started to feel pain in my lower and upper back this stuff is amazing.. it spreads like an oily butter but dries pretty quickly. there is a distinct strong smell of herbs but i dont mind it... it works within minutes and heats up the body part where you applied with a warm relieving sensation. i love it and will continue to repurchase it !
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Wow this stuff works super well but the smell is strong. I mean, it’s not a bad smell just overwhelming. Also it gets EXTREMELY hot for a few minutes and can kinda catch you off guard. Also be careful with clothing because whatever touches where you applied it will come off with it as well. I definitely plan to continue using it.
Kim T.
this product smells great and works instantly. i like the liquid one better than the balm because i feel like its more powerful. i got it as the asian supermarket. i like it better than icey hot because i like how it smells better and i feel like it's less chemicals. i have used this since i was a kid !
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So grateful for Tiger Balm, it gets down to the source of your joint pain. I even use it for migraines by applying to each temple, massage in a circular motion and just rest, I assure you it will ease up the ache. I use it on my neck alot, I have neck pain just about 3-4 times a week and this helps me to cope.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are use this for muscle aches and the body pains weather caused by exercise or injury or illness I find that this works very well in rather quickly I have use this for a few years now it's definitely a go to product if I'm sick or in pain I prefer to use this over taking medication I highly recommend this product
Sheena B.
This stuffs a bit pricier than other similar products but it is oh so worth it. It reminds me of my childhood and getting massages from the Filipino witch doctor mom took me to, and while they might have been a quack, this stuff is the best.

back