BY TIGER BALM #64 in Pain Relief

For Sore Muscles & Overexertion Imported pain relieving ointment Vanishing Scent Provides Soothing Relief for Aches and Pains Due to: Bac kaches Stiffness Overexertion Joint Pains Arthritis Sprains Tiger Balm® has been used by over one-third of the world s population for nearly 100 years.  More than 20 million jars are sold each year in over 70 countries worldwide, because Tiger Balm® "Works where it hurts." Satisfaction guaranteed.  Money-back guaranteed.  Questions/comments: Product of Singapore see more...

• Is the ointment better than the patch? 8 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried the Monkey Holding Peach brand?6 Answers
Tiger Balm Extra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment
  • "This stuff works wonders for my shin splints, but it smells awful." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't know what I did for sore muscles before this." in 2 reviews
Kimberly R.
Wilmington, NC
This is seriously a miracle worker! My first time using this ointment was after a horrendous hamstring strain. I did not have time to take off due to a completion I had coming up. My coach rubbed the ointment into my hamstring in a trigger massage style. What would have taken a solid week to recover from took just a few days.

I forgot about this product until I had a bad back strain. Immediately I was reminded of this “magical” solution.

ONLY thing I can say is that it transfers bad to clothes. If my memory serves me right it can even stain clothes. This may have since changed with newer formulas but I have yet to try that kind, of there is one.
Kristen L.
Fort Lauderdale
This is my go-to product for joint pain. I live with a chronic illness and I experience arthritis/joint pain quite frequently.  Tiger Balm is amazing for helping relieve some of the pain from flare ups.  The smell is a bit overwhelming, which is why I only rated this product 4 stars -- however, with smell does make this product great for rubbing on your temples as a stress reliever or using when congested.

I cannot say enough good things about Tiger Balm.  Their other products are equally great, including the pain relieving patches for back pain.
Jamie F.
Ewing, NJ
Used tiger balm to help my aching back. Found the product worked but only for a short amount of time. I wouldn’t recommend using this product for severe pain relief or for large areas. Was not very pleased with the smell of the product either.
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
I have very sensitive skin..ive tried Bengay, iceyhot and many other name brand and some off brand rubs.. including patches...Tiger Balm is my go to...it works without burning my skin. Also..its such a tiny tub but lasts forever!
Allison H.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually purchase the white tiger balm and bought this by accident while at wal mart. It is a red color and does stain any fabric it comes into contact with a weird yellow color. It even stained my manicure and I scrubbed my hands clean multiple times. As far as pain relief, it is comparable to biofreeze and delivers a cooling sensation. I much prefer the warming sensation that the white ointment provides.
Erika K.
FPO, AR
I love the tingling feel Tiger Balm gives you. I normally put a little around my neck and the top of my shoulders. I have different pain relievers for the rest of my body. I believe that Tiger Balm, works best for everything close to your head because it doesn’t have a strong scent to where it could make you dizzy and what not. I definitely recommend this product to relieve neck pain!
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
This stuff works miracles! I had a sore back and bought this and it took the pain away in no time! A few weeks later I had sprained my ankle and was going to go to the doctor but decided to try this first AMD within two days I was walking again!
Randi-Rae B.
Clarksville, TN
Throughout my sports career there were many falls and injuries which led me to hurt. I would try and push through with out taking any medication for it but when I found this stuff I fell in love! Tiger balm really does work and it works good! The smell is very powerful so you have to watch out for that but if you can push through that your pain will be relieved!
Sara M.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff! A couple years ago, I fell flat on my back in a stupid dorm desk chair. The next day I couldn't walk it hurt so bad. My now husband went and got some of this at CVS, because my dad used to use it and swear by it.  This had me feeling so much better! I'm pretty sure this got me up and moving way sooner than I would have without it.
Tatyana V.
Minneapolis, Mn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works great for headaches and migraines. If your not a pill taker then this is the great alternative for you. It does have a strong smell and might stay on your skin for a while.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is the ointment better than the patch?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Has anyone else tried the Monkey Holding Peach brand?