BY TIGER BALM #90 in Pain Relief

For Sore Muscles & Overexertion Imported pain relieving ointment Vanishing Scent Provides Soothing Relief for Aches and Pains Due to: Bac kaches Stiffness Overexertion Joint Pains Arthritis Sprains Tiger Balm® has been used by over one-third of the world s population for nearly 100 years.  More than 20 million jars are sold each year in over 70 countries worldwide, because Tiger Balm® "Works where it hurts." Satisfaction guaranteed.  Money-back guaranteed.  Questions/comments: Product of Singapore see more...

• Is the ointment better than the patch? 8 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried the Monkey Holding Peach brand?6 Answers
  • "I don't know what I did for sore muscles before this." in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff works wonders for my shin splints, but it smells awful." in 2 reviews
Kimberly R.
Wilmington
This is seriously a miracle worker! My first time using this ointment was after a horrendous hamstring strain. I did not have time to take off due to a completion I had coming up. My coach rubbed the ointment into my hamstring in a trigger massage style. What would have taken a solid week to recover from took just a few days.

I forgot about this product until I had a bad back strain. Immediately I was reminded of this “magical” solution.

ONLY thing I can say is that it transfers bad to clothes. If my memory serves me right it can even stain clothes. This may have since changed with newer formulas but I have yet to try that kind, of there is one.
Erika K.
FPO, AP
I love the tingling feel Tiger Balm gives you. I normally put a little around my neck and the top of my shoulders. I have different pain relievers for the rest of my body. I believe that Tiger Balm, works best for everything close to your head because it doesn’t have a strong scent to where it could make you dizzy and what not. I definitely recommend this product to relieve neck pain!
Jennae R.
Far Rockaway, NY
Strong scent but effective relief! Easy to put on. Lasts all day long. Provides relief from everyday muscle aches and pains. It has a cooling effect that lets you know that it’s working. I would r commend to anyone with sore muscles.
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
I have very sensitive skin..ive tried Bengay, iceyhot and many other name brand and some off brand rubs.. including patches...Tiger Balm is my go to...it works without burning my skin. Also..its such a tiny tub but lasts forever!
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
This stuff works miracles! I had a sore back and bought this and it took the pain away in no time! A few weeks later I had sprained my ankle and was going to go to the doctor but decided to try this first AMD within two days I was walking again!
Randi-Rae B.
La Vernia , TX
Throughout my sports career there were many falls and injuries which led me to hurt. I would try and push through with out taking any medication for it but when I found this stuff I fell in love! Tiger balm really does work and it works good! The smell is very powerful so you have to watch out for that but if you can push through that your pain will be relieved!
Sara M.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff! A couple years ago, I fell flat on my back in a stupid dorm desk chair. The next day I couldn't walk it hurt so bad. My now husband went and got some of this at CVS, because my dad used to use it and swear by it.  This had me feeling so much better! I'm pretty sure this got me up and moving way sooner than I would have without it.
Lauren C.
Used this to relieve muscle pains when I was pregnant it’s a menthol/ cinnamon scent I use it only at night when my leg cramps would usually happen and it helped so much keep them at a minimum!!
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have had back problems for years and have had back surgery. This ointment is the best i have ever used. It sinks in and helps the pain deep down. I even use this on my son. It has a more herbal smell instead of the medicinal smell other ointments have. I have sent it to people as a gift when needed. I recommend this to everyone!!!!
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a staple in my medicine cabinet and have been using this little bad boy forever. I practice martial arts and dance the hula on a regular basis and my knees take a beating after a while. This is the only cream that consistently gives me relief and helps with both the pain and the swelling. And I really like the smell as well.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is the ointment better than the patch?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Has anyone else tried the Monkey Holding Peach brand?