BY TIGER BALM

For Sore Muscles & Overexertion Imported pain relieving ointment Vanishing Scent Provides Soothing Relief for Aches and Pains Due to: Bac kaches Stiffness Overexertion Joint Pains Arthritis Sprains Tiger Balm® has been used by over one-third of the world s population for nearly 100 years.  More than 20 million jars are sold each year in over 70 countries worldwide, because Tiger Balm® "Works where it hurts." Satisfaction guaranteed.  Money-back guaranteed.  Questions/comments: Product of Singapore see more...

• Is the ointment better than the patch? 8 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried the Monkey Holding Peach brand?6 Answers
Tiger Balm Extra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment
  • "This stuff works wonders for my shin splints, but it smells awful." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't know what I did for sore muscles before this." in 2 reviews
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Chronic muscle spasm sufferer. So was told to try tiger balm...... Ok I was like, "well this is nice feeling" A lot more relieving than the icyhot products. Come to the next morning..... I broke out all over in the area that i out tiger balm and every where near. Not allergic reaction... Never had any itching or irritation.... Just broke out in acne and it has been a week and it won't calm down. :(

So I give the product 3 stars BC yes it felt nice for a couple of hours, which was much needed. But hard to subtract two BC I won't be using it again due to the skin reaction. Weird. Also the application was a bit hard with only being able to fit one or two fingers in the jar at a time. I feel as though I accidentally dug into it here and there 😂
Marisa E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have suffered with tension headaches for years, since high school. While I have a prescription for anti-anxiety medicine and frequently use Advil, I've been trying to get away from using pills to relieve the pain. While essential oils served as a mild relief, it was only after a friend of mine went to Thailand that I heard about Tiger Balm. She said that this was sold everywhere in Thailand and they would rub a little under their nose to relieve headaches. Boom, it WORKS! I know keep this close by in my purse. I also had whiplash after being in a near car accident and a little of this on my shoulder blade and neck really helped the whiplash dissipate quickly!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
This product was initially recommended to me by my grandfather. He swears by it after using it for the 20+ years he practiced martial arts.

I still use this product and love the burning deep tissue aspect. It works deep into the muscle versus just sitting on the surface layer.

My only downfall is the oily residue thats stained one too many of my clothes.

Its also super cheap, so buying replacements when you lose the tiny container is no sweat off your brow.
Danielle L.
Fort Myers
Great product!!! Used for sore muscles due to sports and when compared to icy hot, worked faster and longer!!! Love it!! Helps ease pain and the smell isn’t super over powering! I bought it on amazon! I would repurchase this product!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I swear by this stuff. I also made my boyfriend a believer. I always have a jar in my purse. I have a spot in my shoulder that gets so tight that I can't turn my neck. I've been to massage and acupuncture and a chiropractor and nothing gets me long term relief. So when it happens, I rub some tiger balm on it. And in less than 5 minutes, I can move my neck again. This stuff is always with me and it always saves me. Everyone needs tiger balm!
Bridget V.
Fresno
Talk about Icy Hot!! This is by far the best pain relieving ointment for those pains that just don't happen to go away while using anything else. My grandma used to have these lying around the house everywhere and now that I am an adult I have them laying around my house everywhere. They really work amazing and are definitely worth a try. They do have a very strong odor however I absolutely love the smell.
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
This also works amazing and is very effective. Very close to salonpas I love them both and seem to do the trick. It usually relieves my pain. Only thing with the tiger balm is that it's kind of like a cream ointment texture and it can rub off of your clothes, or your bed and whatever choose to rest on if you apply before bed or a little before work. I love it though and will continue to purchase
Kaitlyn M.
Rogers, CT
This defiantly does the trick when your muscles are sore after a crazy workout session in the gym. My mom also uses it for pain because she suffers from severe muscle spasms. The product works very well.It comes in a small little container and I suggest applying with gloves on. It’s not the cheapest muscle rub but it does help and provide relief. I usually find it at Walmart.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, TN
This stuff works miracles! I had a sore back and bought this and it took the pain away in no time! A few weeks later I had sprained my ankle and was going to go to the doctor but decided to try this first AMD within two days I was walking again!
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I grew up using Tiger Balm. Every time I was in some pain my mom or grandma would put Tiger Balm wherever I was in pain and it would feel very good afterwards. It does relieve the pain at least it did for me. I also like the smell, I think it's relaxing. I would recommend trying this product for pain relief. You wouldn't think it works, but surprisingly it does.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Is the ointment better than the patch?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Has anyone else tried the Monkey Holding Peach brand?