BY TIGER BALM

For Sore Muscles & Overexertion Imported pain relieving ointment Vanishing Scent Provides Soothing Relief for Aches and Pains Due to: Bac kaches Stiffness Overexertion Joint Pains Arthritis Sprains Tiger Balm® has been used by over one-third of the world s population for nearly 100 years.  More than 20 million jars are sold each year in over 70 countries worldwide, because Tiger Balm® "Works where it hurts." Satisfaction guaranteed.  Money-back guaranteed.  Questions/comments: Product of Singapore see more...

• Is the ointment better than the patch? 8 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried the Monkey Holding Peach brand?6 Answers
Tiger Balm Extra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment
  • "This stuff works wonders for my shin splints, but it smells awful." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't know what I did for sore muscles before this." in 2 reviews
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
This is a fantastic natural alternative to IcyHot. I love to use this for cramping and sore muscles, and it is also effective as a VapoRub. The only caution that I have with this product is that it can stain if you're not careful. From what I've read, neither the Regular nor the Ultra Strength have this quality. That being said, I have never had any problems with the product. Also, even though it seems pricey, the jar lasts quite a long time and the product does not seem to go rancid before you can finish it. Definitely recommend!
Steph Q.
Steph Q.
I love this stuff. I use it mostly for headaches or any aches that don't tend to go away after awhile. I don't like to take pills for such pains either as I'd rather tough it out, but if it becomes unbearable, I'll resort to it. I like to use tiger balm before resorting to pills. It usually does the trick for me. It has been a life saver since I was a child. It's definitely a staple and a must have product in my medicine cabinet.
Tinna M.
Tinna M.
Roeland Park, KS
My daughter is a gymnast and strains a lot of muscles from time to time this is my go to for muscle aches. Very affordable and a little goes a long way. The smell is soothing but the red can also stain clothes so I would recommend it with old pair of clothes when applying.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
I swear by this stuff for strained muscles or back pain, and a little goes a long way. It's affordable and I honestly prefer the smell of this compared to other similar products. It has a unique "spice" smell. I'm very happy with my purchase and recommend.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Bensalem, PA
This stuff is the best! I like to use tiger balm after my intense crossfit workouts. I make sore I have one jar that stays in my gym bag.It works great for muscle soreness and strains. It does have a strong smell, but that does not bother me much.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Tiger balm is amazing. I prefer this one, but have had it discolor clothing, so when I use it I make sure I'm wearing some old sweats/shorts & a tee. Fantastic for sore muscles. I also use it for headaches (especially stress headaches).
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
This is the king of soothing sore, strained muscles. I use it after runs, swim, and cross fit workouts. It leaves a minty fresh scent while it cools your muscles with calming eucalyptus. A must have for every athlete's gym bag.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This works great if you play a sport or do intense workout but this one and you feel better I like the cream with the oil also works it's up to your preference better than I icey hot or any other pain relievers out there
Shari E.
Shari E.
N Lauderdale, FL
Nothing compares to Tiger Balm. Can use for all types of pain (muscle aches, pulled muscles, knots, strains). The smell is a bit strong and can certainly make your eyes water so I don't recommend using near your face!
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
When I have really painful migraines, I use tiger balm extra strength and rub/massage my neck(at the hair line) and on my temples! Works amazingly fast for relief! It's not expensive either! Works wonders (:
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Is the ointment better than the patch?
Christina L.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Has anyone else tried the Monkey Holding Peach brand?