Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment

The cassia oil (cinnamon) in Tiger Balm Extra provides a soothing aroma, as well as this ointment's familiar reddish-brown color.

More importantly, the herbal blend helps to relieve joint and muscle pain and soothe tired muscles.  It can be used during warm up before exercise or to ease soreness after working out. It's also a favorite of arthritis sufferers.

For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:

• Joint and muscle pain
  • Arthritis

DRUG FACTS:

Ingredients: Camphor (11%) and Menthol (10%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum

Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:

• Use only as directed
  • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
  • Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
  • Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
  • Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

Stop use and ask a doctor if:
   - Condition worsens
   - Severe skin irritation occurs
   - Pain persists for more than 7 days
   - Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later

If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use. Tiger Balm® Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Ointment.

Directions:

• For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.

• For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.

Is it better than the regular ultra tiger balm? Is it more stronger?
Is Ultra Strength or Extra Strength Tiger Balm better?
Will it make my skin breakout ?
Start your review of Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment!
Paris
Very versatile product that cures headaches, coughs, blocked noses. I always used this product as it is widely used in Asia, where my father is from, and only recently has become used in western countries. I adore it, would definitely recommend it! Can be found in any drugstore for a very reasonable price.
Suffolk
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for aches and pains had this for a long time it's fab, I gave it to my mum the other day her shoulder was giving her grief after a little rub with this she was a little better absolutely would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like taking pills for those simple aches and pains
Sup everyone, This is a product I purchased when I was in Thailand but it's available in most chemists. It wasn't expensive and you can use it for almost anything; jelly fish stings, sore muscles steaming and so much more! It smells great and I would highly recommend buying loads. Millie
paris
J'utilise le baume du tigre pour tout, c'est naturel et tres bien pour les mal de tete de ventre de courbatures vraiment tout. Il suffit de ne pas en mettre beaucoup et cela va tout de suite deloger la douleur et procurer une sensation de bien etre.
France
This is actually a savior for the muscles ! I discovered this two years ago and I keep using it, it's really effective and easy to carry with you all the time. You can easily buy it online on in organic stores !
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom used to put this on me whenever I injure myself.  The scent is really nostalgic and I usually find these stashed away in some drawers whenever I'm home.  Not only is this product very multifunctional, but it's a good item to just have around for any occasions.  I use it when I'm sick, injured or just feeling homesick.
Perfect for any ache or pain including headaches. The relief is quick and soothing. Bought it at a travel store and it definitely came in handy. I use it after long treks. Overall very satisfied there is something I can use instead of pills.
Excellent produit à toujours avoir sur soi. Produit naturel à base d'huiles essentielles aidant à décontracter et rechauffer les muscles, à appliquer en massage avant et-ou après effort sur les zones sensibles et-ou contractés.
Nice
Really good to relief you from all of your pain , helps on a daily basis , i use it at least once a week and it’s very effective , bought at my pharmacy
It's the best way to reduce pain in a more natural way and is also really stress reliever and i use it when i have a cold so it help to breath better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment How does this product compare to other topical pain relief ointments or lotions?
kristin F. • il y a 6 mois
I have used so many products to manage my back pain for years, my husband told me that this stuff was amazing while I was pregnant and I should have listened then because I tried it for the first time the other day and it instantly released the pain. It works better than any patch, gel, or rub on Earth.