Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #61 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Alexandra C.
Great products for aches and pains, cheap and works wonders. The smell is a little strong but worth it
Coral L.
woodstock
Works really well for pain. I hurt myself a lot during basic training and it really helped me.
Korianne R.
I found these very useful for when I have migraines some days. It can be useful for muscles after a work out but I tend to use them for my migraines.
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
I LOVE ALL TIGER BALM PRODUCTS!! This has been a holy grail in my life for years! Every time someone complains of an ache I always recommend it! It doesn’t have that strong menthol smell that most relieving products have.
Christina C.
Morehead, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore this product!! I sit long hours for my job and this product brings amazing relief to my sore muscles!
Hiba T.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I don’t find it effective. Other painkillers work well. It didn’t meet my expectations.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
I use this when my arthritis is acting up and it works great! No complaints other than the smell but it doesn't bother me that much!
Samantha Y.
Dymchurcg, Kent
Great product and arrived fast too! many thanks . . . This is SO much better than deep heat, as you don't get that severe itch you can get with deep heat if you accidently apply a little too much. Great for sports massage, head aches ( on the temples ) and smells great.
(purchased from amazon)
Hayley M.
Elgin
this is a saint in a little tub, relieves the pain/ache in no pain and don’t mind the burning too much as you know it’s working
Jaida B.
I love this stuff and my family swears by it. It’s a must in my house especially with my 4 boys and hubby!
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?