Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #61 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Aaishah N.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
This one didn't work out for me...
I don't get immediate relief for my pains..
I discontinued using it till then as it is useless for me..
Hiba T.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I don’t find it effective. Other painkillers work well. It didn’t meet my expectations.
Minji S.
S Pasadena, CA
It just smells a lot and doesn’t really do much. I can bare the smell but if it’s not doing much for me then why go through with the process of smelling like these menthol products.
Kerry K.
Some people love this, but it has no effect on me, every time I apply it it feels like waxy lotion and I don’t feel any heating or cooling effect.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this a while ago I was not a fan it was hard to get out and not easy to rub in. There are a few other brands I prefer SORRY I was not to happy with this product just my opinion.
Amy S.
Maidstone
This product smells very relieving and can cure a blocked nose easy pests. The fresh smell however doesn’t do a lot for pains for me personally. For muscle aches it does not really male the symptoms go away but can soothe me a little.
Lily H.
Bangor
I like the smell and moisture of tiger balm and I find it also useful as lip balm but it doesn’t efficiently get rid of aches and pains.
Walquidia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It has a very fast effect, I've never had any side effects, I totally recommend it. Although its taste is not very pleasant.
Kelly P.
Warren, OH
Works well, but the price and size jar you get isn’t exactly the greatest deal. But I would purchase again
Nyah D.
London
Tiger Balm is extremely useful when I am in pain, and I love to use it. It soothes really nicely too. Although, the packaging is very small and it is expensive to buy, which is a downside; but it is very easy to find in stores.
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?