Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #61 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Thea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I was a senior in college, I enrolled in a summer course that consisted of tons of group projects (I was in a group with a gorgeous guy I got along great with so I didn't mind). One morning I woke up in a panic because I was running late for our library date so I threw on my clothes and ran down there in the 90 degree heat. Once I sat down, I realized that because I didn't have time to shower the tiger balm I put on my sore shoulder was emanating through my shirt, clearing the sinuses of every time who dare sat within a mile of my sweaty self. But hey! At least my shoulder didn't hurt anymore!
Abby S.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is so wonderful and helps so, so much with aching, tired muscles. I don't mind the smell, but it is strong. The tiny pot it comes in lasts for a long time since a little goes a long way. It is a go to of mine and I highly recommend for anyone to try it out if they're interested!
Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such an amazing product, it’s like MAGIC! I suffer from back and neck pain and this is the only product that helps ease the pain. It does have a strong scent but considering how effective it is I don’t mind. It has many other benefits also, if your congested or sick rub this on your chest and it’ll break congestion down. Great for headaches and migraines also. I buy this as well as the tiger balm branded oil. I usually find the oil at Asian herb stores. Both work great and are a life saver!
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for muscle aches and for monthly lower belly pains. My one gripe is it does have a strong smell, and
Has gotten onto some of my clothes. I am still trying products to ease my shoulder pains, I may try a fragrance free alternative next.
Tien T.
This stuff is so hot and cooling on the skin at the same time!! It really does relieve all the tension in your muscles and helps with any aches. I only gave it 4 stars because my skin can be sensitive in some areas when I use this balm
Heather T.
This classic is 100% worth it. A tiny pot lasts forever and continues to help with aches and pains. Tingles warm on the skin but make sure to wash your hands post application, because you don’t want to get this anywhere near your eyes.
Jessica D.
Clarksville, TN
Hello can we say magic. Works wonders!! It warms up my aching parts and within seconds I feel so much better!! It helps relieve my pain and it lasts. Yes you can smell me from a mile away but who cares as long as my muscles feel happy
Kaykay M.
This seriously helps to relieve muscular pain I have. It doesn't heal completely but it helps to alleviate the pain. The scent is super potent though so I try to use as little as I can but enough to ease the pain. It actually clears out my sinuses haha! Sometime I dilute it with a carrier oil since it is very thick and I think that helps to reduce the strong scent. Other than that, it's my go-to for pain relief as I try to stay away from NSAIDS.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
It’s the best product on the market. Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz is small but mighty. I played a lot of sports and the only thing my mom gave to me use on my achy muscles. It’s not that easy to find in some states
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?