Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #61 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
Tiger Balm has been in my family for Generations. My great-grandmother my grandmother and my mother all use and its product as we as our family suffers from degenerative bone disorders and arthritis.
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Love using this stuff on my wrist whenever I have pain. My husband doesn’t love the smell, but hey I’m the one using it! Always meets my expectations and highly recommend it if you haven’t tried.
Lily F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I don't know what I would do without this stuff. I had a torn rotator cuff and this stuff was amazi g for me, as well as for any other muscle ache, pain or injury. The patches are great too.
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
I've used tiger balm since I was a young child and it delivers a fast relief to any muscle aches. It does have a very strong distinct smell so if your'e trying to hide that - it won't work very well for you. I'm satisfied with it overall and would buy it again.
Patricia P.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use this a lot in our house and a little goes a long way for sore muscles. Take a tiny bit and massage it into the muscle that’s sore and it won’t be sore anymore. It’s amazing.
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
You can walk into the gym at my cheerleading gym and know if someone is wearing tiger balm. It is the only pain relief we use in the gym because it's the only one that really works
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I use this on sore parts of my body after difficult workout days (leg day is brutal)I think it works better than icy hot. It’s more oily than icy hot though. It has a unique smell.
Pkei Y.
White Bear Lk, MN
I grew up seeing this. My mom would use this on everything. Mosquito bites, poison ivy bumps, cough rub on the neck, or where there's pain. It works superb for everything!!!
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
amazing pain relief creme. It is better than icy hit but also more intense. I would rub some on my knees and shoulders when playing sports to keep my joints warm and ready
Kc C.
Very strong but it works amazingly well when having headaches! Have also used it to relieve muscle pain on my shoulder and definitely I can feel it do a great job!
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?