Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #61 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband gets very severe back spasms and this is always our go to massage ointment for when he gets serious pains. We always have a jar on hand but I wish tiger balm came in larger sizes because it is so great.
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff works miracles, I used to use this growing up in SE Asia and I am SO glad that it's a global product now. I can find it anywhere and know that any aches I have will be alleviated in just a few minutes.
I grew up using this because it was my fathers favorite for ache and pains. Besides the super strong smell that stays forever it is amazing, easy and simple to use! Give it a shot and see if it works for you.
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff for anything ! It's so good on muscle soreness or injury and even if you have any other accidents this is a great remedy. And I love that it doesn't have harmful ingredients and actually works.
Zoe W.
I don’t know what they put in Tiger balm but it works I usually buy from target yeah it’s effective it’s not disappointing works all the time it’s nearest to vapor rub way better cause that’s what are used to use
Nicolette W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product really helped relieve my muscle pain. I absolutely prefer it over other options. I would recommend anyone with muscle pain to check this product out. I would definitely repurchase Tiger Balm.
Bronwyn H.
Winter Park, FL
This is my fix-all and go to product. If I have a sore muscle or even if my sinuses are flaring up, I always use Tiger Balm. It is easy to use and always does the job. It really is a cure-all in my books.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Tiger balm is great to rub on your temples if you have a headache, although I don't use it often because it is quite oily and the smell is really strong. I would much rather use a pain away essential oil blend.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
Tiger Balm has been in my family for Generations. My great-grandmother my grandmother and my mother all use and its product as we as our family suffers from degenerative bone disorders and arthritis.
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Love using this stuff on my wrist whenever I have pain. My husband doesn’t love the smell, but hey I’m the one using it! Always meets my expectations and highly recommend it if you haven’t tried.
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?