Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #17 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Linda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of the smell of this stuff but it does work great on those sore muscles. My husband lives off of this stuff. As a horse shoer, he always comes home achy and sore. He slathers this stuff on just about every night!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I ALWAYS have a few of these jars of magic on hand, in my purse, in the car, in different rooms of the house. I have fibromyalgia and this is one of the few topical products I've used that without argument works every single time.
Kristin H.
Chesapeake
My boyfriend swears by Tiger Balm. He’s a baseball player and any time I say something hurts that’s the first thing he goes too.
It’s a reasonable price and last for a long time.
Definitely will always be something in my house.
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
I love how this product is so versatile! I can use it for an aching back or knees and I rub a little under my nose if to clear my sinuses! I don’t know any other product like this and it’s super cheap which is always a plus!
Stephanie O.
Riverton , NJ
I have used this religiously for about four years. It is the only thing that kills both active pain and arthritis pain. The smell is nice too. I use it maybe every other week. My boyfriend who hates medication uses it too.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
Tiger balm is a legend!! As unbelievable as it might sound, i didn't know about this product until i started working for an acupuncture center. They used this specific tiger balm for therapy and believe me, It works!!!!
Myra M.
I’m in love with this product! I was first introduced to it at a yoga class, and have been in love ever since! I suffer from neck and back pain (due to medical issues), and this is a great on the surface pain relief!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband gets very severe back spasms and this is always our go to massage ointment for when he gets serious pains. We always have a jar on hand but I wish tiger balm came in larger sizes because it is so great.
Sarah K.
Oregon
Tiger balm has been the ultimate pain reliever for my sore muscles ever since I played sousaphone in college. It does have a very strong medicinal smell but I enjoy that as well as it’s fast activating pain relief.
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff works miracles, I used to use this growing up in SE Asia and I am SO glad that it's a global product now. I can find it anywhere and know that any aches I have will be alleviated in just a few minutes.
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?