Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #61 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
I am not gonna lie Tiger Balm has a strong scent that many don’t like but I really find the methanol scent to be soothing. Maybe because I grew up in a household that used Tiger Balm and I have been accustomed to the scent. As far as effectiveness, It works but does take a while for me.
Haidar Y.
Love tiger balm extra strength. I like the smell of it and I also love how it works. Whenever I have a sore spot or a pinched nerve, I rub this in and I automatically start to feel it work. I use it whenever I'm hurt and would definitely recommend others use it as well.
Yvonne F.
Tiger balm is the product I always turned to if I felt any pain or discomfort as a kid. Now that I'm an adult, little has changed. I keep a container on my dresser so I have it handy whenever I need it to soothe any aches or pains. The product has a strong refreshing smell.
Ashley J.
Great product for any ache or pain. I worked just as great as BioFreeze but I need much less product. The price is very reasonable and will last forever! I used it after a long hard workout or if I have a tight muscle from typing. Great product with a large amount of uses.
Laura C.
This stuff is amazing when I pull a muscle. You need to wear gloves or really wash your hands when you get done applying it, but it works great. Like super great!
Heather N.
Monroe
I LOVE how quickly this stuff works for muscle aches and pains & how INTENSE it is! They're tubs of this in every room of my house. My husband & 17 year old son, who are huge workout fanatics USE THIS ALL THE TIME! talk about panic if we are out! Doesn't smell bad either!
grace p.
Pittsburgh, PA
You know if someone is using Tiger Balm just by the smell. I have used it since I was younger and don't know if it actually works or not but it's works on me mentally at least. I haven't bought it myself, only have used it from my mom. I'd probably would not buy it just because of the smell.
Megan L.
Olympia , WA
I just had surgery on my ankle to remove a bone, and my calf was very soar because I had been in a boot for around 3 weeks. I bought tiger balm to try and make my calf feel better and instantly my calf felt 75% better and the longer it stayed on, the better it felt.
ʝαѕмιиє G.
New Britain, CT
This product really is extra strength! After I had surgery on my knee, I would put this on when it started to hurt and I would not feel a thing for hours. It really numbs the pain away. I believe it is stronger and faster than icy hot and recommend to athletes.
Becky V.
Southington, CT
I occasionally get back spasms and my go to is Tiger balm. I’ll have someone massage it into the area and it works wonderfully. I’ve used it several times and each time it is effective. I’d recommend for someone looking for a non pharmacological pain reliever.
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?