Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #17 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
It’s the best product on the market. Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz is small but mighty. I played a lot of sports and the only thing my mom gave to me use on my achy muscles. It’s not that easy to find in some states
Joan A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using Tiger Balm ever since I was little. My grandmother's remedy for everything and anything lol. I will say that the Extra Strength has done wonders for me, especially days after work outs. Definitely would use this before any other brand because it works. Weird that I actually like the smell of Tiger Balm. I have used it on my shoulders, back, ham strings, and calves. If you haven't tried Tiger Balm, I suggest you do.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only does this stuff work great on sore muscles, it smells pretty good too. Don't get me wrong, it smells like medicine, but it a pleasant way. I really love the packaging too, it's so cute! I always recommend this to my friends when they get muscle aches. I use it a lot because I get really tense through my neck and shoulders and it always ends up as a sore neck. This not only helps the pain, it helps relax the muscles.
Gianna A.
This product is amazing for any athletes that always have muscle pains this is for you ! Takes away any pains that you have such as shin splits or sore legs ! I use this product mainly after I run and it’s amazing !
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Being Asian, I grew up on this stuff! At one point, it was illegally smuggled over here from Asia. My dad had an endless supply of this stuff. And no matter how bad how bad the burn was (especially when I was little) the end relief was worth it! I love the smell way better than Bengay or IcyHot, & it works way more effectively. Highly recommended! Great for back massages on sore muscles.
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
Tiger balm has been a favorite of mine for many years. I ha w branched our to other brands but I always love the effects of the tiger balm. Great price and last forever. A little really goes a long way!
Amy J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I got my first Tiger Balm on a climbing trip to Thailand. Our group of travelers were all climbers and they were so excited to find it there because we were all so sore from climbing all week. We used it and it worked great! I didn't realize it was also sold here in America, so I was really excited to find some in my local grocery store to continue using on sore muscles and cramps.
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
I️ use this a lot when I️ play tennis because when I️ was playing a lot of matches, my elbow really started to hurt me. My friend recommended this to me and let me use some of hers and it got me through the last set of my match! It gave me instant relief from the pain I️ was feeling and let me focus on my game. I️ absolutely recommend, especially if you’re an athlete!
Cristal B.
Maple Valley, WA
This product is extremely effective. My husband and I swear by it. As former athletes, we have plenty of aches and pains! It always works for us and keeps us active. I will say that the one major flaw for me is the smell...I can't stand it! I much prefer the smell of IcyHot so I knocked off a star for that even though it is more of a cosmetic issue.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. It works amazing for my lower back and has a really cool tingling sensation. I like to carry this in my purse wherever I go and have recommended this to other people.
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?