Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Panchami B.Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Priya L.

BY TIGER BALM #5 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Thea G.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I was a senior in college, I enrolled in a summer course that consisted of tons of group projects (I was in a group with a gorgeous guy I got along great with so I didn't mind). One morning I woke up in a panic because I was running late for our library date so I threw on my clothes and ran down there in the 90 degree heat. Once I sat down, I realized that because I didn't have time to shower the tiger balm I put on my sore shoulder was emanating through my shirt, clearing the sinuses of every time who dare sat within a mile of my sweaty self. But hey! At least my shoulder didn't hurt anymore!
Danielle L.
S Hamilton, MA
Incredible product - I lift and run a lot and this leads to my muscles almost constantly being sore. Tiger balm provides superficial relief to areas I rub it on - my calves, shoulders, knees - and delivers on alleviating the discomfort!
Kaykay M.
This seriously helps to relieve muscular pain I have. It doesn't heal completely but it helps to alleviate the pain. The scent is super potent though so I try to use as little as I can but enough to ease the pain. It actually clears out my sinuses haha! Sometime I dilute it with a carrier oil since it is very thick and I think that helps to reduce the strong scent. Other than that, it's my go-to for pain relief as I try to stay away from NSAIDS.
Whitney W.
New Bern, NC
Tiger Balm Extra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment I have used this since I was about 8 years old ! It does wonders that I don’t think it would help ! I have replaced Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment with this . I’m telling you anything from a soar throat to aches and pains in the body , it does wonders
Vivian L.
This has been a holy grail in my family for years. I remember this on my mothers counter even as a child. Every effective, definitely would recommend to anyone who is willing to try. Very pungent smell however after you look past that, you will realize it is a very effective product. I often use on my temples for headache relief when I don't want to take medications. Works like a charm. Can also be used on top of itchy bug bites.
Joan A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using Tiger Balm ever since I was little. My grandmother's remedy for everything and anything lol. I will say that the Extra Strength has done wonders for me, especially days after work outs. Definitely would use this before any other brand because it works. Weird that I actually like the smell of Tiger Balm. I have used it on my shoulders, back, ham strings, and calves. If you haven't tried Tiger Balm, I suggest you do.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Not only does this stuff work great on sore muscles, it smells pretty good too. Don't get me wrong, it smells like medicine, but it a pleasant way. I really love the packaging too, it's so cute! I always recommend this to my friends when they get muscle aches. I use it a lot because I get really tense through my neck and shoulders and it always ends up as a sore neck. This not only helps the pain, it helps relax the muscles.
Summer N.
Bonham, TX
This stuff is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. This smell takes me back to my childhood days. My dad always used it and once I started playing soccer and other sports I started to smoother myself in it as well. The feeling is amazing and the smell is overpowering. But in a good way. This stuff helps so many things. It's not just for soreness. Everyone should have some of this in their medicine box.
Amy J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I got my first Tiger Balm on a climbing trip to Thailand. Our group of travelers were all climbers and they were so excited to find it there because we were all so sore from climbing all week. We used it and it worked great! I didn't realize it was also sold here in America, so I was really excited to find some in my local grocery store to continue using on sore muscles and cramps.
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
I️ use this a lot when I️ play tennis because when I️ was playing a lot of matches, my elbow really started to hurt me. My friend recommended this to me and let me use some of hers and it got me through the last set of my match! It gave me instant relief from the pain I️ was feeling and let me focus on my game. I️ absolutely recommend, especially if you’re an athlete!
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Where can i buy this...
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?