Tiger Balm Extra Strength .63 oz uploaded by Renjitha A.

BY TIGER BALM #8 in Pain Relief

Buy Tiger Balm Massage Cream Oils - Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment - Red Extra Strength 18g/0.63oz. How-to-Use: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 2 -12 years, consult a doctor before use. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product for when I get insect bites and it's gets itchy and I would highly reccomend this the smells is not too strong and it's works fasts
Naomi T.
Naomi T.
This is great for smaller areas that you don't want a goopy cream to help with stiffness and pain relief.
Thea G.
Thea G.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I was a senior in college, I enrolled in a summer course that consisted of tons of group projects (I was in a group with a gorgeous guy I got along great with so I didn't mind). One morning I woke up in a panic because I was running late for our library date so I threw on my clothes and ran down there in the 90 degree heat. Once I sat down, I realized that because I didn't have time to shower the tiger balm I put on my sore shoulder was emanating through my shirt, clearing the sinuses of every time who dare sat within a mile of my sweaty self. But hey! At least my shoulder didn't hurt anymore!
Kaykay M.
Kaykay M.
This seriously helps to relieve muscular pain I have. It doesn't heal completely but it helps to alleviate the pain. The scent is super potent though so I try to use as little as I can but enough to ease the pain. It actually clears out my sinuses haha! Sometime I dilute it with a carrier oil since it is very thick and I think that helps to reduce the strong scent. Other than that, it's my go-to for pain relief as I try to stay away from NSAIDS.
Steffie B.
Steffie B.
This is one of the most useful products in my medicine cabinet. First of, it's single-handedly the best muscle pain relieving product out there. It works better than anything we've ever tried...and it's all natural. We use it for aches, itches, colds (swipe a bit right under your nose to help ease congestion), for massage, etc. While it comes in a small container, the balm itself is very potent and will likely last a long time. Worth a try.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
This has been a holy grail in my family for years. I remember this on my mothers counter even as a child. Every effective, definitely would recommend to anyone who is willing to try. Very pungent smell however after you look past that, you will realize it is a very effective product. I often use on my temples for headache relief when I don't want to take medications. Works like a charm. Can also be used on top of itchy bug bites.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Not only does this stuff work great on sore muscles, it smells pretty good too. Don't get me wrong, it smells like medicine, but it a pleasant way. I really love the packaging too, it's so cute! I always recommend this to my friends when they get muscle aches. I use it a lot because I get really tense through my neck and shoulders and it always ends up as a sore neck. This not only helps the pain, it helps relax the muscles.
Summer N.
Summer N.
Rainelle
This stuff is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. This smell takes me back to my childhood days. My dad always used it and once I started playing soccer and other sports I started to smoother myself in it as well. The feeling is amazing and the smell is overpowering. But in a good way. This stuff helps so many things. It's not just for soreness. Everyone should have some of this in their medicine box.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great stuff for the massage therapist working on clients, or the active person that wants pain relief, without the drugs. It smells wonderful, not like Ben Gay at all. It is a very good deep relieving gel. One caveat - WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY. I've used this in the spa, and would wipe my head from sweat, and the gel would end up in my eyes. Not a pleasant experience at all. Aside from that, it's a very good product.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Wellness Guru Expert
When it comes to muscle pain, I will use tiger balm instead of taking the pain killer. It eases the sore muscle after long period of time of exercises, hard labor, or hiking. It's pricey in the US so I always get some whenever I visit Hong Kong. However, it's worth. Fast relieve. You can even use it when you get car sick/ sea sick. Rub a little bit on the temple, and you will feel better.
Puja K.
Puja K.
Can u use this product on the forehead as a headache balm??
S. W.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone have an unexpected use for Tiger Balm?