BY TIGER BALM

Modern science blends with a time-tested natural pain relief formula.

Tiger Balm’s blend of natural herbal ingredients provides safe, fast, and cost-effective relief from muscle aches and arthritis joint pain.

Dispensed from an easy-to-use arthritis-friendly pump, this topical lotion isn't greasy and contains no skin-drying alcohol.

For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:

• Minor aches and pains associated with arthritis
  • Arthritis joint pain
  • Backaches
  • Stiffness
  • Muscle strains and sprains

DRUG FACTS:

Active Ingredients: Camphor (11%) and Menthol (11%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput oil, chondroitin sulfate, cassia oil, clove oil, deionized water, dementholized mint oil, diazolidinyl urea, glucosamine sulfate, methyl paraben, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, propyl paraben, propylene glycol

Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:

• Use only as directed
  • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
  • Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
  • Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
  • Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

Stop use and ask a doctor if:
 - Condition worsens
 - Severe skin irritation occurs
 - Pain persists for more than 7 days
 - Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later

If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use. As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.

Directions:

• Shake well before using.
  • Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin
  • For adults and children 12 years and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
  • For children under 12 years consult a doctor before use

Directions:

• For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
  • For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.

Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Bar none this is the best pain relieving cream out there. It has more than 2x the amount on camphor and menthol than Biofreeze Tube. It lasts for hours and I highly recommend it to those who are continuously running around at their jobs, it’s great on your neck and shoulders!!! It has a strong menthol scent but if you’re not sensitive to scents then pick it up!!!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this is one of those trusted products that every household should own. It comes in handy when you have those unbearable pain that appears when you least expect it. A little goes a long way, and the pain relief is almost instant. Rub a little on the pain, sit back, relax and feel the sensation.
Katherine F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually just bought another one of these because I ran out. I use this all the time for sore muscles and joints and it feels amazing and the smell is pleasant too.
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
My initial impression of this product was a great one! No medicinal smell that gives away your use of the product, and no greasy residue left behind! All that you're left with is joint pain relief until the rub wears off. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants an arthritis rub but it embarrassed of other odorous brands. This can be found at pretty much every drug store and even Walmart!
Edie I.
Grand Prairie, TX
 When I'm feeling sore after workouts back to back this is what I reach for. It feels amazing, it releases the tension in my muscles, and the warmth helps me feel more loose and less like I'm going to injure myself. The price point is awesome, I'm not sure what these people put in the product, but it works. I always have some in my bathroom cabinet
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
This stuff was honestly a "last resort," because we had never heard of it and it was suggested to us by only one person so we didn't have a lot to compare it to, but we were pleasantly surprised at it's effectiveness!
Jennifer N.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this regularly during the fall/winter months on my feet because they hurt during chilly cold weather and they get stiff making it painful to walk.. This works nearly instantly and lasts a few good hours at least making my painful feet forgotten about
Lindsay J.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Tiger balm is one of my favorite brands for pain relief, It definitely helps with muscle soreness. It's been a source of relief after days of hard work and I'd definitely recommend it to others
Courtney W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tiger balm has been in my household for at least 30 yrs.  We always had it around as a child and I've since kept in my own house as an adult.  Works way better than any pain relief gel I've ever used.
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
I seriously cannot even begin to tell you how terrible of a product this is. You pay and expensive price for a product that doesn't even come close to the strength of the cheapest and most generic form of pain-relieving gel. Terrible all-around, either I got a defective, non-active balm, or it's just not worth the money. Can't see myself ever recommending this. STAY AWAY!

Vitamin Shoppe