BY TIGER

Product Information from Tiger Balm World Famous Pain Relieving Ointment for Sore Muscles and Overexertion. Provides soothing relief for aches and pains due to backaches, arthritis, overexertion, joint pains, stiffness, and sprains. Vanishing Scent - Ultra Strength. Tiger Balm has been used by over one-thrid of the world's population for nearly 100 years. It is an effective external analgesic rub. Today, over 20 million jars of Tiger Balm are sold annually in over 70 countries. Tiger Balm is made from the finest ingredients. Tiger Balm 's concentrated formulation penetrates quickly and provides effective temporary relief. Active Ingredients: Camphor, Menthol. Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Parrafin Petrolatum. Directions: Apply Extra-Strength Tiger Balm to the affected area. Feel the warmth of its ingredients helping to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. Rub well on affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily. For children under 2, consult see more...

Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
My goodness this product is such a life saver. I never leave my house without this in my purse. I use this product when I have really bad headaches, it relieves my most painful headaches so fast and it smells good, or I might have just grown to like the smell either way it works for me and I love this product. I definitely would recommend Tiger Balm Ultra Strength. I love the travel size because I like to just throw this into my purse for on the go and it really does last, you don't need much for this product to work.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
My husband uses this stuff all the time. He's always got sore muscles and he uses this literally everywhere. The smell is pretty strong but most of the similar products smell this way. I can be a little pricey for such a small jar but a little goes a long way so it last a long time. He swears by tiger balm and I definitely recommend it for sore muscles.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Tiger balm is the best product ever. I rub some on the sides of my forehead when I have a headache. I also rub it on a muscle that's sore and the pain goes again. This stuff is very effective. I already repurchase this 3 times!
CJ A.
CJ A.
Portland, OR
Tiger balm is awesome and I love putting it on sensitive spots. It's very effective and the smell is actually enjoyable. I bought it at whole foods and I recommend it. I like it a lot more then icy hot.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
The BEST muscle relief for any athlete or any other person who has sore muscles. Great price, great smell (it is quite potent) and can be found in many drugstores.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've had good results with this balm. I bought the trial size to see how I would like it and I feel it does exactly what's intended. I like to put this in my gym bag as well as when i play softball or for travel. I do keep it in a small baggie just in case their might be leakage (because it's an ointment in a tin that doesn't have a seal.)
Ryley D.
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Love this product! Great item to keep in your bag on the go for aches and pains and even pesky headaches! It works very effectively and way faster than other pain relievers. I would recommend to others!
Asma A.
Asma A.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I was on the Inca trek for Macchu Picchu, this was the only thing that helped the soreness at the time. This is definitely better than icy hot.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
This is the best sore joint relief. I use this anytime U have a ache in my shoulder, knee, or back. I have syatic nerve that flares up and they only thing I can use for relief is Tiger balm. The smells is not as bad as icy hot and other brands but it does still have a slight smell that wears off.
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This stuff is like magic. I had never heard of it until I went to an event on New Years Eve in Tahoe, California and I thought my fingers were going to chip off! It saved my skin, literally!