TIFFANY TF2079B 8055 BLACK/BLUE 5216

by Tiffany & Co.

Eyeglasses Tiffany 0TF2079B 8055 BLACK BLUE

Are these glasses comfortable??
Start your review of TIFFANY TF2079B 8055 BLACK/BLUE 5216!
I love my eyeglasses, it was definitely a splurge! Worth every penny! So cric & trendy, but overall great quality! These are my reading glasses, so definitely wear them a lot! Highly recommend these.
Santa Ana, CA
I got these as a gift from my nana and i LOVE them. I had a pair of Michael Kors and didn’t realize how much protection i was missing out on. I have had surgery on my nose and finding a pair of sunglasses that don’t bother my nose was hard. But these have been fantastic!
Chicago
I get compliments on my glasses all the time. These are by far the best purchase I’ve made. The only con would be that they stretch out way too often. I’ve gotten them tightened twice. Aside from that it’s a beautiful piece of frame.
Haslet, TX
I have had my Tiffany glasses for 3 years. I keep changing the lens but not the frames. They match anything. Yes, they are a bit pricey. But I would think most people would expect that for the name.
Los Angeles, CA
TIFFANY TF2079B 8055 BLACK/BLUE 5216 uploaded by Kristavel F.
TIFFANY TF2079B 8055 BLACK/BLUE 5216 uploaded by Kristavel F.
I love these they are sheek and sexy but still cute at the same time with just a touch of that Tiffany blue color on the inside TIFFANY TF2079B 8055 BLACK/BLUE 5216