Add a Photo

By TIFFANY
Introduced in 1998. Fragrance notes: a fresh, clean scent of woods and spice. Recommended use: evening.
Photos (2)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Charlottesville, VA

My boyfriend used this and he really likes t and so do I. It smells really good and lasts a long day. It is really expensive though but it is cute and one spray is more than enough. It's not to overbearing.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX

I bought this for my ex & he loved it! It's a bit expensive but it's Tiffany so it's worth it! Smells amazing & the packaging is great - in Tiffany Blue of course! Highly recommend!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Providence, RI

I bought this for my boyfriend and we both really enjoy it. It is very similar to a Versace cologne but this one takes the cake
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Love this . Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved how it last all day. Pricey but a little spray goes a long way
omaima t.
omaima t.
bolzano

I bought it for my dad and he likes it and he 'll buy another one its a good gift for a boy
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham , Ma

I bought this for my husband as a wedding day gift, he loves it and so do I. Smells amazing
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, Ri

How God is this perfume, is it too strong, flowery, citric or fresh?

Join Now