Add a Photo

By TIFFANY
Introduced in 1998. Fragrance notes: a fresh, clean scent of woods and spice. Recommended use: evening.
Photos (2)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Charlottesville, VA

My boyfriend used this and he really likes t and so do I. It smells really good and lasts a long day. It is really expensive though but it is cute and one spray is more than enough. It's not to overbearing.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Providence, RI

I bought this for my boyfriend and we both really enjoy it. It is very similar to a Versace cologne but this one takes the cake
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Love this . Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved how it last all day. Pricey but a little spray goes a long way
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX

I bought this for my ex & he loved it! It's a bit expensive but it's Tiffany so it's worth it! Smells amazing & the packaging is great - in Tiffany Blue of course! Highly recommend!
Jannat T.
Jannat T.
Bronx, NY

It's a really nice scent for men. The fragrance stays on all day and smells refresh.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham , Ma

I bought this for my husband as a wedding day gift, he loves it and so do I. Smells amazing
Angelina R.
Angelina R.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Smells delicious on a man!!!!!! Unfortunately my ex wore this cologne and I can't still smell the damn cologne 6 years later.. beautiful packaging and last long. Super pricey,but get this product for your man ladies!
Jill M.
Jill M.

I bought this for my BF & it smells fantastic! The packaging is beautiful, the cologne lasts for a long time & is well worth the money! It's a classic men's scent & a must have
omaima t.
omaima t.
bolzano

I bought it for my dad and he likes it and he 'll buy another one its a good gift for a boy
Jaylin E.
Jaylin E.
Binbrook, Ontario

Never seen this before. Does it smell good ?
Joanna I.
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY

I don't realize Tiffany made Cologne let alone for men! Is it any good?
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick , Ri

How God is this perfume, is it too strong, flowery, citric or fresh?