Tiffany Sport By Tiffany For Men. Cologne Spray 3.4 Ounces uploaded by Kelli C.Tiffany Sport By Tiffany For Men. Cologne Spray 3.4 Ounces uploaded by Kelli C.

BY TIFFANY

Introduced in 1998. Fragrance notes: a fresh, clean scent of woods and spice. Recommended use: evening. see more...

• Never seen this before. Does it smell...What yes m 1 Answers
  • I don't realize Tiffany made Cologne ...Yes 1 Answers
  • How God is this perfume, is it too st...Yes 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Charlottesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend used this and he really likes t and so do I. It smells really good and lasts a long day. It is really expensive though but it is cute and one spray is more than enough. It's not to overbearing.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Providence, RI
I bought this for my boyfriend and we both really enjoy it. It is very similar to a Versace cologne but this one takes the cake
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Love this . Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved how it last all day. Pricey but a little spray goes a long way
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my ex & he loved it! It's a bit expensive but it's Tiffany so it's worth it! Smells amazing & the packaging is great - in Tiffany Blue of course! Highly recommend!
Jannat T.
Jannat T.
Bronx, NY
It's a really nice scent for men. The fragrance stays on all day and smells refresh.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
I bought this for my husband as a wedding day gift, he loves it and so do I. Smells amazing
Angelina R.
Angelina R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Smells delicious on a man!!!!!! Unfortunately my ex wore this cologne and I can't still smell the damn cologne 6 years later.. beautiful packaging and last long. Super pricey,but get this product for your man ladies!
Jill M.
Jill M.
I bought this for my BF & it smells fantastic! The packaging is beautiful, the cologne lasts for a long time & is well worth the money! It's a classic men's scent & a must have
omaima t.
omaima t.
bolzano
I bought it for my dad and he likes it and he 'll buy another one its a good gift for a boy
Jaylin E.
Jaylin E.
Binbrook, Ontario
Never seen this before. Does it smell good ?
Joanna I.
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
I don't realize Tiffany made Cologne let alone for men! Is it any good?
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How God is this perfume, is it too strong, flowery, citric or fresh?