MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimTiffany & Co.
Tiffany Sport By Tiffany For Men Cologne Spray 34 Ounces

Tiffany Sport By Tiffany For Men. Cologne Spray 3.4 Ounces

Introduced in 1998. Fragrance notes: a fresh, clean scent of woods and spice. Recommended use: evening.

Never seen this before. Does it smell good ?
I don't realize Tiffany made Cologne let alone for men! Is it any good?
How God is this perfume, is it too strong, flowery, citric or fresh?
Start your review of Tiffany Sport By Tiffany For Men. Cologne Spray 3.4 Ounces!
Monica S.
Love this cologne. Bought it for my boyfriend one year and it’s my favorite scent on him. Unfortunately, we found out it has been discontinued so an improvement i would suggest is to bring it back so we can buy it again.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Tiffany Sport By Tiffany For Men. Cologne Spray 3.4 Ounces uploaded by Kelli C.
I bought this for my ex & he loved it! It's a bit expensive but it's Tiffany so it's worth it! Smells amazing & the packaging is great - in Tiffany Blue of course! Highly recommend!
Jannat T.
Bronx, NY
It's a really nice scent for men. The fragrance stays on all day and smells refresh.
Jill M.
I bought this for my BF & it smells fantastic! The packaging is beautiful, the cologne lasts for a long time & is well worth the money! It's a classic men's scent & a must have
Angelina R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Smells delicious on a man!!!!!! Unfortunately my ex wore this cologne and I can't still smell the damn cologne 6 years later.. beautiful packaging and last long. Super pricey,but get this product for your man ladies!
Maritza M.
San Diego , CA
Love this . Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved how it last all day. Pricey but a little spray goes a long way
Alyssa G.
Charlottesvle, VA
My boyfriend used this and he really likes t and so do I. It smells really good and lasts a long day. It is really expensive though but it is cute and one spray is more than enough. It's not to overbearing.
Miranda M.
Providence, RI
I bought this for my boyfriend and we both really enjoy it. It is very similar to a Versace cologne but this one takes the cake
Jessica N.
I’ve only sampled this in stores but it’s great! I have the female perfume and can’t live without it. This may go on my SO’s birthday list!
David M.
El Paso, TX
Best new smell in a minute. This cologne has such an amazing scent. It’s very light clean and fresh. I always get comments on what I’m wearing.