MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerTiffany & Co.
Tiffany Perfume for Women 34 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

Tiffany Perfume for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

Tiffany Perfume for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray TIFFANY Parfum is a luxurious floral bouquet of Damascena Rose, Indian Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Fleur d’Orange and Iris.

Tiffany Voile Parfume Atomiseur for Women 3.4 oz / 100ML Spray

Tiffany Perfume for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Has anyone ever smelled this scent the price is ridiculous! [user:kemelliott] [user:artistryby_amber_] [user:katybellotte] [user:ericasalgado] [user:xoxomissmonica] [user:egyptianbeautyblogger] [user:mariannep] [user:britterz113] [user:krusha28]
Start your review of Tiffany Perfume for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray!
Jenna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Strong smell but long lasting and pretty! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice scent
Laura M.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my all time favorite perfume. Years ago I was lucky to be gifted a gift box and right then I was hooked. I never had so many compliments on the perfume I was wearing. It is a very classy fragrance and definitely can be worn to work as well as a glamorous evening out. This is a must have product and for those who have not had the experience of smelling it, it is a definite must try.
Nicole T.
Newington, CT
I have been obsessed with this fragrance for years. It is not too light but also not too strong. I love the fact that whenever I wear it someone always stops me and ask me what I'm wearing. It's definitely more of a Musk then a floral fragrance but it's also very feminine. It is by far my favorite.
Vanessa Z.
Tampa
I love using this perfume for special occasions and date nights with my husband. He says it's a very intimate and romantic smell
Sonya V.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the great smelling aroma of this perfume. It is one of my favorite perfumes I own. I wear it all the time.
Joanna P.
1,112 reviews
I love this perfume it smells absolutely amazing!!!! I’ve been using for a few years and always get compliments when I wear it. I highly recommended it to others.
Sarah G.
Glen Arm, MD
This fragrance is what you would expect from Tiffany & Co.  in that it is elegant, long lasting, classic, and goes with everything. This floral fragrance is timeless, memorable, and well worth the price. I reach for this from morning until night and my husband loves the scent.
Sophie Z.
Minnetonka, MN
Such a lovely bottle and the scent of this perfume will last hours without fading. It lingers on clothes and leaves a trail as you walk. I’ve been getting you smell good compliments from strangers and it’s thanks to this lovely scent.
Kimberly L.
Richmond
This smells amazing!  It is light enough to wear every day and evening!  This is my signature scent so I have used it for years!
Dawn S.
Huntington Beach
This is the most amazing perfume. I have used it for years but finding it locally is difficult. It will always be my go to!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanna P.
1,112 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Tiffany Perfume for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Has anyone ever smelled this scent the price is ridiculous! Kemberley O. [user:artistryby_amber_] Katy B. Erica S. Monica B. Egyptian B. Marianne P. Brittney D. Krusha P.
Kara Z. il y a 2 ans