Tiffany & Co. Eau De Parfum Set

What it is: A set featuring the sparkling new signature fragrance for women introduced to you from The House of Tiffany, with noble iris at its heart. Fragrance story: Tiffany & Co. Eau de Parfum is as exhilarating and inspiring as love itself. The eau de parfum is bold, provocative and completely unexpected, an iconic identity stripped to its core. The new artisanal fragrance unleashes the essence of the brand in all its purity, just bare skin, a scent, a touch of jewelry and one iconic color. A sparkling floral-musk scent designed around a precious blue iris, unexpected and timeless. Style: Floral. Set includes:- Eau de Parfum Spray (2.5 oz.)- Eau de Parfum Miniature (0.17 oz.)- Ceramic keepsake Notes:- Top: vert de mandarine- Middle: blue iris- Base: musks cocktail. Brand: TIFFANY. Style Name: Tiffany & Co. Eau De Parfum Set. Style Number: 5485011. Available in stores.

What’s the best perfume?
Start your review of Tiffany & Co. Eau De Parfum Set!
Samantha H.
San Rafael, CA
Tiffany & Co. Eau De Parfum Set uploaded by Samantha H.
Tiffany & Co. Eau De Parfum Set uploaded by Samantha H.
Of course, whenever something comes in that little blue box, you know it’s going to feel special. I love this fragrance set. The perfume is light and airy, not too scented. It’s elegance, class, and grace in a bottle.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
This fragrance is amazing, not only does it smell really good but it lasts a very long time. I first smelled it at Macy’s when one of the associates gave me a little stop with perfume on it took it home and 3 days later the smell was still as strong as the first day. Had to go back.
Lia B.
Glendale, CA
Tiffany & Co. Eau De Parfum Set uploaded by Lia B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This smells amazing! Has a ver subtle scent but it is always there. The scent stays all day but it is very subtle and present. I really like it ❤️
Lori F.
Bloomingdale, IL
Tiffany & Co. Eau De Parfum Set uploaded by Lori F.
Got the intense flanker and it is fabulous it’s long lasting sexy fresh summer and winter vibes it’s a fantastic set the packaging is beautiful the bottle is stunning made great gift I will definitely buy again it’s sexy timeless yet youthful fresh everything you can ask for in a fragrance love it the body lotion is beautiful as well [product:tiffany-&-co-eau-de-parfum-intense] gift set
Jacque F.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I have the Tiffany & Co Eau de Parfum, but when I went to use it, it didn’t go well with my own body chemistry. It gave such a strong scent, it made me feel ill, but at the store it had such a beautiful scent. I just didn’t understand why it reacted differently at home. I would suggest to test it out before purchasing the original bottle. It isn’t a bad perfume, it just didn’t agree with me. I would recommend it, but please test it out and if it works well then, purchase it.
Hortensia C.
San Juan Capo, CA
is a soft, light, powdery but earthy and spicy, "skinscent" type of fragrance that you can wear with the confidence of knowing you smell nice but your fragrance is not overpowering and it does not "annoy" you, or others, all day long.
Rachel R.
Love this perfume! It is classy and fresh. Smells like money baby!!! The bottle is absolutely beautiful and the packaging it comes in totally makes the $$ price point worth it. Love this fragrance!
Tiffany C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I always buy this set because it's usually cheaper to buy the set then buying each separately. I love this fragrance.bits so fresh and the smell is so light and subtle. I highly recommend.
Tanya L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tiffany & Company is one of my favorite perfumes and the scent is clean and soft not over powering and last all day. I would say add the roller ball to the gift set along with hand lotion and perfum. Considering the price of the perfum include that roller ball.
Poba Z.
Tiffany & Co. Eau De Parfum Set uploaded by Poba Z.
Love this perfume.amazing smell. It is long lasting and stays fresh all day.the smell is smooth and when you spray it doesn't have a sharp smell at the beginning.it well worth the price and the gift set is definitely a very luxurious gift to give or receive. Tiffany and Co Perfume For Women