BY TIFFANY & CO.

Launched by the design house of Tiffany & Co. This floral fragrance has a blend of orange, bergamot, lemon, iris, peach, rose, and musk.

Launched by the design house of tiffany & co; This floral fragrance has a blend of orange, bergamot, lemon, iris, peach, rose, and musk; 100 percent authentic

Christi F.
My husband bought me this perfume for Christmas last year and OMG do I love it!!  It only takes a few spritzes and the scent lasts all day.  Every time I wear it I get complimented on it.  To me, it is not a daily wear perfume.  I reserve mine for special occasions and when I wear it I feel like a million bucks.  I also am in love with the bootle!  It's really beautiful and every time I look at it I think of Tiffany (which is my favorite jewelry store).  The price is about what you'd pay for other high-end fragrances out there which is good but from you can only purchase through Tiffany & Co. which could be inconvenient for some but to me it's worth the effort.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this perfume! I got it as a sample when i ordered my YSL Mon Paris and I could not resist ordering this for myself. The smell is clean and amazing. Nothing stuffy about it. The packing is nice and even though there is a large price point, it's totally worth it