Tiffany & Co.

by Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. has been the world's premier jeweler and America's house of design since 1837. The company is known for its diamonds, legacy and design.

I’ve never had anything from Tiffany and Company? What’s the great hype about? Honestly asking.... thanks before the storm... LOL
Does Tiffany and co ever have sale? I would love to try their T pilot sunglasses in black or butterfly sunglasses.
Single layer necklaces or triple?
Start your review of Tiffany & Co.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Who doesn't love receiving a little blue box all of their jewelry is clean and classy sleek and just about does anything” in 43 reviews
“One of my favorite necklaces from Tiffany's is one that my best friends got me for graduation when it broke the customer service was awesome with getting it fixed” in 32 reviews
“They have beautiful pieces and although they are lovely , I find them over priced on sterling silver, that is my opinion, we have many of the pieces for my daughter that were given to her as gifts.” in 23 reviews
“My husband and I went in to a Tiffany's to shop for an engagement ring and were hardly given the time of day by the sales people.” in 15 reviews
“The few pieces I own from there are great quality and I treasure them but you can get the same quality, more variety and maybe ever better service from a local jeweler for a much lower price! ” in 13 reviews
Garland , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have had the signature heart " return to tiffanys" bracket since I was 20, and it was a gift. It is in great shape after 13 years and you can take it to the store and they will polish and clean it up for you for free! So it always looks fabulous! Tiffany is not known for being cheap, but it is quality pieces and last a lifetime!
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Tiffany's. There no better feeling than getting a little blue box! I have several pieces from them that I've gotten from my spouse over the years. I will say that I got a set of pearl earrings that broke within a year. Seems like the quality would be better. I've never had that problem with any of my other pieces.
My mom had bought me this beautiful Tiffany bracelet for Christmas a few years ago. It was a bracelet with a little lock. Well the lock broke (some malfunction with it) and I had lost it. We took it back and they gave our money back, no questions asked! Beautiful products and great customer service!
Dallas, TX
Elegance, extravagance & timeless beauty all in one little blue box. What girl doesn't dream of walking out of a Tiffany & Co. Boutique with a little blue bag on her wrist? Well, okay, there may be some. But for the gen pop of the entire world over the brand Tiffany & Co. is synonymous with unparalleled luxury. The boutique'sdedigns are tasteful & timeless & exhibit incredible craftsmanship & quality. Customers will find a wide array of price points. Sterling silver jewelry is more affordable & attainable yet still evokes classic design & luxury. The boutique also offers designs in gold, rubedo, & platinum. Semiprecious & precious gemstones are cut precisely & set elegantly in a variety of settings all the way up to haute joallerie. The top pieces are absolutely stunning. The design house boasts multiple designers who contribute to their own Tiffany collections. The boutique also offers China, handbags, sunglasses, stemware & fragrances but is most widely known for its jewelry. I personally own many pieces & adore them all. They were all "special" purchases & have significant meaning for me in different periods in my life. This line is perfect for such occasions: milestone birthdays, graduations, push gifts &, of course, the all-important statement engagement ring. The customer service is excellent. The jewelers are more than happy to help you locate the perfect gift.
Excellent company to buy from, and extremely elegant. Pricy but worth it! The jewlery I have gotten from tiffany I only wear on occasions but I feel like a princess every time i have one of my bracelets on. The quality is also a great plus! Now you can even customize some things and get your initials or name on something and it turns out beautiful. Cant wait to eventually have a engagement ring from this place!
Worcester, MA
I personally haven't gotten anything at Tiffany & Co. I have how ever got into the stores many times and checked out many different collections. I love how helpful the employees are and they don't pressure me to buy anything that I am 2nd guessing. They are super sweet and always greet me well.
Beloit, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Tiffany for that classic timeless look...it's a go to you really can't go wrong and the quality is amazing I own several pair of earring and a necklace and most recently ordered a pair of Tiffany glasses frames I can't wait to get the made with my prescription...amazing
Windham, NH
Tiffany & Co. uploaded by Erin P.
My boyfriend just got me a super cute necklace from Tiffany's! It was on the pricey side in my opinion, but he spoiled me anyway.😊 this is my first Tiffany item and I'm liking it so far. I definitely want more jewelry from Tiffany's soon!
Block Island, RI
I love Tiffany. It's definitely expensive but they have a warranty on all purchases and it's super high quality stuff. If you want to give someone an amazing surprise that's super special, shop here. My favorite is the return to Tiffany collection because it's classic and more affordable
La Jolla, CA
Tiffany is one of my favorite jewelry and accessories store. I really like their classy jewelry, and I especially love their sunglasses collection. They are just so beautiful, I want them all! It’s definitely an investment, but they have affordable items such as rings and necklaces for gifts. I’ve definitely had a better experience with Tiffany’s than most other similar jewelry stores.

359 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Beth G. • a year ago
My favorite piece I own would have to be the Elsa Peretti Open Heart on the mesh necklace in large. It’s a very special piece to me as it was a gift from my husband on our wedding day 14 years ago. But I also love anything Tiffany & Co. by Paloma Picasso.
2 years ago
Zales (The Diamond Company) or Tiffany & Co. Hi Folks, which one would you prefer for your special gift?
melva C. • 4 months ago
I love my Tiffany bracelet !