MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerTiffany & Co.
TIFFANY by Tiffany Eau De Parfum Spray 25 oz-Women

TIFFANY by Tiffany Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz-Women

Tiffany by the exquisite fine jewelry company introduced this sophisticated fragrance in 1987. An elegant and luxurious aroma for women that is a gorgeous blend of jasmine, orange, iris, and rose. A sensual blend of alluring aromas, Tiffany is...

I Wish to try this ?how smell is this ? I don’t like sweet smell ❤️🥰 this brand is amazing ❤️
Start your review of TIFFANY by Tiffany Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz-Women!
Tiffany S.
Pearland, TX
Tiffany is a true classic! It always smells amazingly beautiful and feminine. The fragrance is long-lasting and timeless.
Claudia B.
Naperville, IL
I wish Tiffany would bring this back. It was my signature fragrance for years. I would get compliments from absolute strangers on the street every single day.
Maria G.
Hialeah, FL
This product was my go to parfum until it was discontinued. I love this product. It's strong to the scent which I love.
Heidi F.
Astoria, OR
I honestly don’t know if they make this anymore but a bottle was bought for me in the 90’s and I just LOVED this scent. Clean, sexy, perfect.
Carmen 8.
It has a unique scent. Not the fragrance that you can spot on everyone. If sofisticación had a scent. this would be it  it makes me feel special every time I wear it. The bottle is perfect with its defined corners and opaque sides. If you are looking for a sumptuous scent, one that will not only make you feel like a princess but that you are THE girl in charge then run to the store and pick a bottle of this fragrance.
Tracey C.
Ah. This smells heavenly. This has got to be my very favorite perfume of all time. It’s a must have.
Rene P.
Scottsdale
This has the most beautiful, regal scent. I actually wore this on my wedding day. There is no comparison in my opinion. If you are looking for a special signature scent, look no further. It is long lasting and you will become addicted to it. I would highly recommend this.
Indira R.
Miller Place, NY
My favorite perfume which I use every day sparingly of course since it was discontinued.I always get compliments on the the way it smells.
Melissa K.
This smells like my past - and I wish I could get my hands on it again! Tiffany changed the scent when they recently rereleased it :(