Tiffany and Co Perfume For Women

Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz 50 ml Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tiffany and Co Perfume For Women!
leah P.
Tickfaw, LA
This is a very nice fragrance I would say it's for a more mature audience it last all day.it has a light clean smell to it. In the fragrance has a 36-month shelf life.
Claudia C.
Marblehead, MA
Tiffany and Co Perfume For Women uploaded by Claudia C.
Purchased at: CVS
Se la regale a mi madre y le gusto mucho su aroma es muy delicada genera dolor na sensación de frescura ,dice que es su fragancia favorita. Por donde pasa le preguntan que aroma es y como se llama
Katrina B.
Ewing, NJ
This is definitely one of my favorite scents. I know it’s more of a summer scent but I wear this all year round and I get so many compliments.
Gaitrie B.
Orlando, FL
This smells so great. It doesn’t have a strong scent. It smells fresh and has a light scent. It is a bit pricey though but totally worth it. A little bit goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase
caress S.
Hillside , IL
Love this fragrance it’s definitely a signature scent for the woman on the go! Light, Fresh and Sweet but very potent! I love it!
Krista F.
Wilkeson, WA
This smells so fresh and elegant! This is my favorite every day perfume. I've had people with smell sensitivities tell me that this one doesn't bother tham at all, too, if thatbis a concern. I do recommend putting an unscented lotion on the application area first to make it last longer, though.
Jennifer L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a scent that I use when the temperatures drop. It's the perfect "winter in new York" scent. It would be too heavy for the spring and summer, but perfect for the cold weather!
Karina C.
Morgan Hill, CA
This has a very fresh scent! I was very excited to try this perfume however the scent does not last which could be an issue for some but i like it because it’s very light, if you like scents that smell a little this is definitely for you!
Ana Maria R.
I just ran out of this bottle. I love this perfume. It’s my go to, it’s a very soft sent, takes you back a bit to baby powder lol. It’s one of my favorite perfumes, and it’s long lasting, smells amazing. I would recommend and buy again!
Rebecca W.
Davis
I got this perfume for a friend’s birthday and then went back to get it for myself because I loved the scent so much!! Stays all day long and smells like the perfect combination of fresh and warm. I’ve used it ever since and have bought it 3 times after the first.

Looking for your answer?