BeveragesTea & InfusionsTiesta Tea
Slenderizer Lean Green Machine All-Natural Green Tea, 19 oz (Pack of 6)

by Tiesta Tea

Tiesta Tea Slenderizer Lean Green Machine All-Natural Green Tea: All-natural goodness sealed inside Caffeine: low 15 to 25 cups Flavor your diet 175F for 1 to 3 minutes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tiesta Tea Slenderizer Lean Green Machine All-Natural Green Tea, 1.9 oz (Pack of 6)!
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I don't know about "slenderizer" but I do like this tea. It tastes great- light, little lemony. I also find that I'm less bloated after drinking it. I don't think it really does much in terms of weight loss apart from having the same benefits as other green teas. Overall, not bad at all. And it's a great price for a loose tea too!

Looking for your answer?