BY TIESTA TEA

Tiesta Tea Slenderizer Green Tea Fruity Pebbles - 1.6 oz. 44.8g 15-25 CupsTiesta Tea Slenderizer Green Tea Fruity Pebbles is the 2008 World Tea Champion that has a smooth and sweet blend of flowery fruit and sencha with a fantastic base that no one can resist. The synchronization of pineapple see more...

• Does it have caffeine? I've found that some of these "spe...3 Answers
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
You can find these loose tea leaves at Walmart for a little over three dollars, which shocked me because the quality of the tea is amazing! They come in four different flavors, each one catering to a different health benefit. With a base of green tea, it is used to boost your metabolism and help keep your body healthy. It smells & tastes extremely similar to fruity pebbles, being made with: pineapple , sweet blackberry bits, papaya bits, rose petal, raspberry bits and strawberry granules. I LOVE how you can see the little pieces of dried fruit mixed into the tea as you add it into your diffuser. The taste is out of this world! I’ve also tried their lavender blend, and both of the Tiesta Teas I’ve tried remind me of certain tea blends from teavanna without the cost! Wether you are on a diet or not, if you love fruity flavored teas this is a MUST TRY.
Madison L.
Tiesta Tea specializes in flavorful and functional loose tea blends. Loose leaf tea utilizes the full leaf and full fruit, herbs, and spices in the blend without cutting any corners. This allows the full flavor and all of the health benefits to steep into your water. The Slenderizer blends contain green and oolong teas that help boost your metabolism and curb appetite, while the Eternity blends contain white, green or herbals teas with an abundance of superfruits and antioxidants. So, it's better for you and tastes better!
Celine V.
I absolutely LOVE this tea! I'm a big tea drinker and my favorite is green tea. This one is nice because it adds a delicious fruity taste and it's sooo good! It smells amazing. It even has fruity chunks in it! It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth every penny.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I love that this is a green tea with fruit flavor. It's very natural tasting. It's similar to one of the Starbucks Teavana teas, but more affordable and better in my opinion. The price is reasonable at most stores that carry it. It's $5 at my local grocery store so I order it online. I'll buy it again!!
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Lovely smooth floral and fruity tea it reminds me of Teavana Kona Pop Pineapple tea but not as strong the bag is small but lasts about 12 cups or so. Price wise very affordable I am also not sure if it organic it just says natural on the package.
Miranda T.
Reeseville, WI
This certainly has to be one of my favorite teas that I own. I'm not sure on the 'slenderizing' part, but I can tell you its really delicious and is very fruity as the name claims. The only thing that I am a little 'eh' on is that it says that it has artificial ingredients in the ingredients list, and I'm not too keen on my tea having that. Otherwise it is a green tea based tea (known for weight loss help) mixed with many different fruits to help give its boisterous flavor. This is certainly going to be a regular in my tea stock!
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Love this loose leaf tea! It is a nice green tea with a very fruity flavor and scent. You do not need a sweetener with it if brewed properly. I only purchased the sample size but I will be purchasing this in a full size tin. If you like green tea this is a great one to try.
The attached photo is of several different tea types but shows you the packaging and the look of the tea itself.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Green tea isn't my favorite, but I can never resist it when it's mixed with fruit. This tea just smells like a sweet fruity paradise and the flavor is very smooth. The price for this tea is also really great and extremely reasonable for almost 2 ounces of loose leaf tea.
Fany S.
Los Angeles, CA
This loose leaf tea tastes great. It's unlike other green teas it does not have that bitter taste as others do. The small bits of fruit and rose petals give that unique taste. This small bag goes a long way. I will definitely be buying this again!
Lauren P.
Chapman, KS
One of my favorite lose teas! Very nice, fruity flavor, without all the sugar! I use it as more of a way to prevent bloating, although I am activity trying to lose weight as well. Overall, very good!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Does it have caffeine? I've found that some of these "specialty" teas don't.