BY TIESTA TEA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

All-natural goodness sealed inside! Caffeine: None. 15-25 cups! All-natural herbal tea. Flavor your soul. Relaxer blends contain herbal and rooibos teas with various ingredients known to produce relaxing effects, which help you deal with stress. Tiesta Tea [tee-ess-tuh teee]. From childhood friends to a wild weekend in Prague, we never thought tea would be our calling. It was in some tiny Czech teahouse that we got hooked on loose-leaf tea. Three months later, we started marking our own. Our professors and parents thought we were nuts, but a couple friends believed in us, blending tea in exchange for pizza and beer. We're a tight knit crew that keeps it simple; all-natural loose-leaf tea blends with real fruits and herbs. We tell you what matters: what it does for you, what it tastes like, and how to make it. So what's stopping you? Get rid of those boring ol' tea bags and dive in, because once you get loose, you'll never go bagged. -Dan + Patrick. Follow our journey! How do our Relaxer Blends help you deal with stress? Tweet us your story. Tiestatea.com. Discovered by Dan and Patrick in Prague. Designed by Bobby in Chicago. Blended by Alex in Chicago. 208 degrees F for 5-7 min. Hot: 1. Add 1.5 tsp of tea to your favorite Tiesta Tea Brewing Utility. 2. Pour 8 oz of hot water over loose-leaf tea. 3. Let tea steep to your desired strength. Enjoy! Iced: 1. Add 3 tsp of tea to your favorite Tiesta Tea Brewing Utility. 2. Pour 8 oz of hot water over loose-leaf tea. 3. Once tea is finished steeping, pour over ice. Enjoy! Instructions based on an 8 ounce cup of tea. For larger serving sizes, simply add more tea proportionate to the amount of water. Apple Pieces, Crushed Almonds, Cinnamon Pieces, Beetroot Pieces. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Audrey B.
I was surprised by this tea. I was given it as a gift and questioned whether or not I would enjoy the flavor. I also questioned the ingredients on helping me rest. I guess I was wrong on both! The flavor is a sweet nutty flavor that definitely will put you in the sleep zone. I love it! Another thing is, the bag may seem small, but a little really does go a long way.