Tiesta Tea 1.9 oz. Chai Energizer Tea Case Of 6 uploaded by Kristy G.Tiesta Tea 1.9 oz. Chai Energizer Tea Case Of 6 uploaded by Kristy G.

BY TIESTA TEA

Tiesta Tea 1.9 oz. Chai Energizer Tea Case Of 6 see more...

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is a great energizing tea that combines the flavors of black tea, ginger, cloves, cassia Vera & pink peppercorns to give you that classic chia tea taste we all love. Chai is a very spicy tea, so if you like a little spice, you will love this tea. It has amazing blend that helps fight fatigue while keeping your mind and body energized and sharp. It’s a black tea, so personally I enjoy mine with a little sugar and a splash of milk. This brand is my all time favorite and they’ve never put out a tea I haven’t loved!
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
This review is based on the cold brew tea which I couldn't find on here or add for some reason. This one is very yummy and very low calorie, sugar and sodium. I would definitely buy this one again.
Bailey M.
It's not bad. I have had much better Tea and much better Chai tea. The cinnamon is a little bit too strong for my taste. I like Chai tea as long as the cinnamon isn't over powering and that is my problem with this tea.

If you like Chai tea and are looking for a new tea, I would say get the smallest size but try it to see if it fits your personal taste.