Tied Waist Midi Dress

by theGet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tied Waist Midi Dress!
Tai P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Tai P.
I received this for free from theGet and influenster in exchange for my honest review. I like the material and pretty flowers. Definitely will look at others clothes from this line.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Danielle P.
I am all for a quarter sleeve midi dress. Been really into that style but the waist seem on this is just super Inflattering. It has a seem way down at mid thing so it cuts rather awkward on me .
Crystal S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Crystal S.
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Crystal S.
I am really impressed by the quality of this floral dress! The fabric is cotton and stitches are even and delicate. This is not my usual style but turns out pretty good. I love the pattern and color of this beautiful dress. It true to size for me. Overall it beyond my expectation and I recommend!
Kira S.
Westfield
I like this dress. it is said to be light, pleasant to the body. after washing in excellent condition. the dress has a low price
Kenny N.
Golden, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Kenny N.
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Kenny N.
I like this dress because it's pattern is similar to my country's traditional textile which is called "Batik'. I wore this dress during 4th of July BBQ with my family and friends and they were complimenting my dress. It was beautiful. It's actually not really fit my height but because of the tie on the waist, I can easily style it they way i want it be. Great dress for any occasion!
Kara H.
Woodland Hls, CA
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Kara H.
I love that this dress is cotton. The material is high quality, and it’s light weight and super comfy. It also gets softer after the first washing. It’s a great spring/summer dress because it is very breathable. You can also dress it up or down.
Sonika T.
Irving, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Sonika T.
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Sonika T.
I love this dress, the material quality is awesome. The floral design is in for summer. I love the pattern I guess I don’t have any dress in this design. I am enjoying it thanks influenster for introducing me this brand and the dress.
Hetal P.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Tied Waist Midi Dress uploaded by Hetal P.
I love the design of this dress under the New Summer Collection by The Get. The material is thin so I like it as summer dress since outings becomes usual. Design seems unique too
Gilvonni F.
West Columbia, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love that this dress is a complete outfit in one. The material is amazing. The color and design is gorgeous in person. Don’t miss out.

Looking for your answer?