Tidy Tots Disposable Potty Chair Liners

by Tidy Tots

A mess free solution to potty training! Potty training your child is tricky.  On one hand you celebrate that your child has successfully used the potty chair.  On the other, you are faced with the "yuck" of cleaning the potty chair after your child uses it.  Cleaning the bowl of your potty chair after your child has gone "number 2" is not a pleasant experience for anyone. Tidy Tots™ disposable potty chair liners take the mess out of your child s potty training experience.  No more dumping or pouring your little one s success into the toilet and then trying to clean and sanitize the potty chair for the next use.  Tidy Tots™ will put an end to wiping out what is left behind and cleaning after your child s potty training session. Tidy Tots™ disposable potty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tidy Tots Disposable Potty Chair Liners!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I reviewed Tidy Tots for honest review from Tomoson a few weeks ago. II wanted to review TidyTots because I started attempting to potty train my two year old, a few months ago. Right now, I am familiarizing him with the toilet. He is simply sitting on the pot, clothed and unclothed. I bought the potty in September or October because it was on sale. The liners offer a way to minimize cleaning. The baby pees or poops in the pot. Then, you remove the bag, tie with drawstring, and dispose in toilet. The product is sold on Amazon in 16 and 32 packs. The liners are also universal. They will fit most potties.
Thibodaux , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pretty good idea mm I guess..seems like more trouble then its worth but I'm willing to try anything