Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterTidy Cats
Tidy Max 4-in-1 Lightweight Cat Litter

Tidy Max 4-in-1 Lightweight Cat Litter

Help keep your kitty’s litter box smelling fur-esh with Tidy Max Lightweight 4-in-1 Strength Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter. This natural clay and mineral litter has a deodorizing system that offers advanced odor and moisture control. It helps neutralize ur

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tidy Max 4-in-1 Lightweight Cat Litter!
Alyssa C.
Kingman, AZ
i have 3 cats, and 3 liter boxes. the litter is lightweight and odor free, keeping my boxes under control and my cats happy.
Bri K.
This was easy to use and clean up as well as certain my kept the house smelling fresh and clean!!
Katy S.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite litter and I’ve tried a lot! It keeps the odor down but also isn’t an overpowering scent like some other litters. It’s a nice price point and also isn’t heavy like other litters. I definitely recommend this litter to anyone with cats!
tessa K.
Redding, CA
Tidy Cats litter worked great for my cat! She has a problem burying her waste and with this litter I could barely smell anything! Definitely recommend this product!
Janelle H.
Kings Beach , CA
We have one finicky kitty, and one who is a bit of a dietary special needs kitty. I'm almost shocked to report that both kitties approve Purina goodies! They seemed to enjoy the flavor (which says a lot, as one will snub her cute nose at ... a lot). And with the Purina brand, I trust that I'm giving my fur babies something healthy and good for them. Eight paws up!
Amanda W.
Deltona, FL
I never received the product or further information regarding what is going on with this campaign or challenges. Am berry bummed as I’m sure it’s a great litter.
Christy W.
I normally use a compostable litter, but this one made the smell so much more bearable! I will probably not repurchase due to it not being compostable.
Madison M.
Pelzer, SC
not very dusty and definitely didn't irritate the cats. great clumping and helped fight the smell having multiple cats. My experience with this litter was very pleasant.
Dani C.
Union Springs, NY
There are better cat litters out there if you have multiple cats. I still love my fresh step multi cat litter. This would probably be better for a person with one cat.
Haley G.
never sent me the voxbox so I can’t review. contacted customer service multiple times but still never sent anything.

Looking for your answer?