Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterTidy Cats
Tidy Cats Tidy Max Lightweight With Glade Clear Springs Cat Litter

Tidy Cats® Tidy Max™ Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs® Cat Litter

Meet a lighter Tidy Max scented cat litter that’s heavy on freshness! Glade® Clear Springs® delivers the pleasant scent, while Tidy Max tackles unpleasant odors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tidy Cats® Tidy Max™ Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs® Cat Litter!
Mackenzie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Tidy Cats® Tidy Max™ Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs® Cat Litter uploaded by Mackenzie A.
I received a bag of Tidy Max in exchange for my opinion! I’m a BIG fan of Glade products and Purina products in general. I love this collaboration. I think it worked well, smelled great, and my cats didn’t seem to mind! I’d purchase again.
Tamara V.
Leominster, MA
Tidy Cats® Tidy Max™ Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs® Cat Litter uploaded by Tamara V.
I appreciated that this didn't weight so much. It works well and does the job. It also covers up the cat box smell. The box isn't the best way to then transfer it into the litter box. The tubs are much easier.
Jessica L.
Muscatine, IA
We are loving the Tidy Cats litter! I have tried many kinds from expensive to very cheap and this one of our favorites yet! The cat seems happy with it and uses it well. We love that it controls odor wonderfully! It clumps tight and makes scooping easier than many others! I'm impressed. Would recommend and will be buying again!
Brittney S.
Bear, DE
I am filling these out so I do not get penalized, but I did not receive this VoxBox. I wish I had because we are always happy to test new products for our cat!
Brittany M.
Batavia, NY
Again I did not get this in the mail, it never showed up. We go through a lot of litter so it would have been really cool to try this out...
Taylor S.
Moberly, MO
I have 3 cats and I decided to try this liter after receiving it free in a voxbox. I actually like this liter a lot and my cats don’t seem to have any territorial issues in the liter box anymore. It hides the smell and is very simple to clean, no huge clumps and no wasting liter. I will be purchasing this again!
erin W.
Bloomingdale, IL
With 2 cats always going to the bathroom it’s sometimes hard to keep up. We usually buy the 42 lbs bag from Costco but I’ve noticed with this we don’t need to change it every 2 days , more like every 3 and the odor blocker is amazing! Definitely will purchase again going forward!

Looking for your answer?