I know there are different versions of Tidy Cat. Which one is best for multiple cats that live in a small apartment? Which one reduces the "cat in the house smell?"
Fort Benning, GA - il y a 7 ans

12 answers

We use the blue and red bags from tidy cats!
il y a 3 ans
I find Multiple Cats tends to be more efficient in my apartment of 5 cats. It takes a little longer for the smell to become prominent.
il y a 5 ans
If you find the Tidy Cat Glade Tough Solutions cat litter, I found that to work the best. We have two cats and I find it works the best with the "cat in the house smell". I do try to clean it everyday but I find if you miss a day, it really breaks down and loses it's clumping power. Hope that made sense :)
il y a 5 ans
Get either the 4-1 or the one with glade added in! I have several cats and they both work great!
The 24/7 is great for small places
il y a 6 ans
I have tried several varieties and honestly haven't noticed a difference.
il y a 6 ans
I've actually used them all and would say as long as you scoop daily any of them are good choices because tidy cat is a great litter.
il y a 6 ans
I've used the 24/7 and the Instant Action and honestly they work about the same. With 4 cats you should have at least 2-3 litter boxes and scoop daily.
I love the 24/7
il y a 6 ans
I have 3 cats and love the 40 Lb. box of Tidy Cats 24/7. It clumps really well and smells good too. I've tried others but Tidy Cat 24/7 is the best IMHO.