Tidy Cats Scoop 24/7 Performance Cat Litter

Tidy Cat litter offers superior odor control by neutralizing litter box smells at the source. It is soft in texture, lightweight and clumps quickly on contact for easy removal. Tidy Cat multiple cat litter is virtually dust free, and its low tracking formula helps to keep tiny paws cleaner.

Does switching scents matter to cats? Also, does this clump as well as the lightweight version?
How good is this controlling the oder ?
Do you use this for your cats??
Start your review of Tidy Cats Scoop 24/7 Performance Cat Litter!
Product Highlights
works great this litter gives me maybe a good week without changing the box not counting scooping so I do like to use this along with the arm and hammer sprinkle stuff they have for oder and it dosent smell too much in reviews
Amy D.
Russellville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tidy Cats Scoop 24/7 Performance Cat Litter uploaded by Amy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this litter. I have tried tons of kinds and this brand and type seems to clump best and disguise odors better than other brands I’ve tried. The price point is good too. I would recommend this product to other homes. I do have to scoop my litter box every other day but I have two cats and this litter makes for a quick and easy clean out.
Sarah G.
Southport, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tidy Cats Scoop 24/7 Performance Cat Litter uploaded by Sarah G.
It’s definitely one of our favorite litters! Works as advertised “24/7 performance continuous odor control”!!! I have one INDOOR cat.
Robynne W.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is such a great cat litter, and I love the long lasting formula of this variety. I have 3 cats so my litter box is constantly being used, but with this formula the scent is kept to a minimum. I use this litter often, and it clumps well and doesn't leave too much dust.
Mary H.
Salisbury, PA
Omg! This is all i will every use for cat. This product keeps the smell down and keeps your house feeling fresh.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Tidy Cats Scoop 24/7 Performance Cat Litter uploaded by Meshia E.
When we buy this product it comes in a yellow cardboard box instead but it is the same litter of course. My Dad says this is the absolute GOAT of all cat litters and that he won't use anything else ever again! He loves the way it clumps without them breaking apart on contact and the fact that it eliminates oders without being scented. This litter is pretty much dust free when you scoop it, and it covers and moves really really well. All said this is a great litter and will continue to use it until something better comes along. They make various scents of this version like winter pine and Bahama sunset that smell nicer but honestly the plain one eliminates oders on it's own without need of a deodorizer. This also incredibly decently priced so we are always able to get it at a bargain! 👍 recommended for those that have many cats (like us we have seven...one a kitten) it really makes it easy and makes it smell like you might only have one kitty cat, pictured is my Dad's ingenious multicat litter trough invention and a bit of his crock one of our many fur babies.
Leigh T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have tried a vast array of cat litters looking for the perfect odor protection. My go-to choice is Tidy Cats enhanced with Glade. It scoops easily, lasts a long time, and the odor protection is UNBEATABLE. I will never buy or try a different litter again. Thank you Tidy Cats! You WIN!
Gregory G.
New Brighton, PA
Cat litter is definitely a need. This kind of litter is in my opinion the best and the smell amazing!!
Nancy E.
Palatine , IL
I have tried so many cat litters and this is by far the best one! It clumps very well and eliminates odor instantly
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a longtime fan of Tidy Cats and use this cat liter often. I have 2 cats and this cat litter keeps odors down. Easy to scoop and clumps well. Better than generic brands which makes it worthwhile to spend a little more money.
Jessica F.
Lansing
I have used this kid of litter for as long as I can remember. I think of Tidy Cats as the go to litter. You will never be disappointed! This kind keeps odors down all day. Sometimes I don't get to scoop my cats litter box everyday and having this litter helps.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...