BY TIDY CATS #1 in Litter

Tidy Cat litter offers superior odor control by neutralizing litter box smells at the source. It is soft in texture, lightweight and clumps quickly on contact for easy removal. Tidy Cat multiple cat litter is virtually dust free, and its low tracking formula helps to keep tiny paws cleaner.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "works great this litter gives me maybe a good week without changing the box not counting scooping so I do like to use this along with the arm and hammer sprinkle stuff they have for oder and it dosent smell too much " in 5 reviews
Anam F.
Stamford
I love Tidy cats scoop 24/7 cat litter. I have 2 cats and this is my all time fav litter to use for great performance. There is something about this littler to get rid of bad oder. To get even long lasting results i use baking soda at the bottom before putting this little. I just hope they make this a little less expensive! I would recommend for all kind of cats!!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a really great cat litter, I know cat litter is expensive but in my area its around $8-9/jug so that is a little too expensive. But here is my breakdown of this litter:

-It isn't dusty
-With regular daily scoopings the litter will last a really long time
-It has a slight scent to it which seems to keep the odors to a minimum
-It works great for multiple cats

My cat has a thyroid disorder that leaves the box really stinky and this litter seems to minimize the stink really well, especially when I add the Arm & Hammer deodorizer to the litter.

Overall it is a great litter, making it worth the price. I highly recommend this litter, it really works great
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only litter I have used that combats the odor of the litter boxes. I have 7 cats and am always cleaning a litter box. This stuff is easy to scoop and tight clumping. Perfect. And convenient size in this bucket. Good price and affordable as much as I buy. Tidy Cats Scoop 24/7 Performance Cat Litter
Stephanie J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't even bother buying any other letter besides Tidy Cats. This has never underperformed in the slightest and smells amazing even if it's been used multiple times. This is high-quality kitty litter for a good price.
Ellyn H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cat litter ever. I have used it for years. I only have one cat, so sometimes I don't scoop the litterbox for several days. This litter controls the odor pretty well. It does stick to the litterbox somewhat, so you have to scrape it out sometimes. Other than that, I love this litter!
Shayauna B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only litter that my cat will use. It's very good for odor absorption! It also clumps really quickly so it's not overly messy. My household is only a single cat one so I'm not sure how it would do with multiples, but for us it's the best and I highly recommend it!
Kayla A.
Leesville, SC
I like buying this brand of litter for my cat because it clumps up really well and holds all the stink in. I try not to skip days when it comes to scooping the box but Iknow I dont have to worry about my house stinking if theres a day that scooping slips my mind.
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
This litter is great! I tend to buy whatever is on sale, but if nothing is then this is usually what I get. I know it works and it's not too expensive. I hate chunky litter and this one is nice and fine. It does get stuck in my cats paws, but we have a mat for that. We keep the litterbox in an open closet in the hallway, but I never smell it and even when I ask my friends or my mom if she can smell it they always say no. Clumps up well and doesn't break up easily after the clumps dry. All in all it does the job!
Suzie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tidy Cats Odor Eraser is a good value at 28 pounds...  Be warned -it's HEAVY to carry ( they make some litter as light weight - but i have not found one that actually cover cat odors ) ,,, pound by pound it is low cost and clumps which makes it easier to clean.. which is always a pain to do.  It doesn't have a bad smell but it defiantly doesn't have as positive smell as other brands I have come across ( but it runs alot cheaper - so I stay with it  )
Molly K.
London kY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our favorite liter over the years. Best clumping and definitely hides the smell! You can’t even tell we have a cat in the house and that it the best thing ever! Guests don’t even know we have a cat until they see her run by
Rebecca P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How often do you completely change out this litter for one cat since it doesn't smell?
Liz C.
Sumner, IL
They should make this with wheels
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
I know there are different versions of Tidy Cat. Which one is best for multiple cats that live in a small apartment? Which one reduces the "cat in the house smell?"
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Will this mask the odor of two cats? I clean my box every other day. But can still sometimes smell it. I completely change out the litter once a week
Amanda F.
Do you find that it helps keep smell away for a longer period of time the other brands?