Pets & AnimalsTidy Cats
Refresh Litter Box Odor Neutralizer

Tidy Cats Refresh Litter Box Odor Neutralizer

Taking care of your cats includes providing them with a fresh, clean spot to do their business, which is why Purina Tidy Cats litter accessories are available to help you set up an inviting litter box. From litter liners that simplify cleanup to litter deodorizers that add a little bit of extra freshness to her litter box, Purina Tidy Cats has tools to help you help you maintain a fresh home.

Whether you use standard non-clumping litter or you're interested in changing the way you look at litter box maintenance, there's accessories and litter options from the trusted Purina name that can aid in creating an ideal spot for your cat that keeps your home smelling just as clean as when you first brought her home.

Tidy Cats Litter Box Deodorizer does this help with odor I’ve bought different brand and nothing seems to help I clean the litter twice a day for just 2 cats.
Start your review of Tidy Cats Refresh Litter Box Odor Neutralizer!
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I find that it covers it for a day. I'd just assume buy better litter and not have to have an additional odor neutralizer.
Kyleigh R.
Lawton, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Everyone who owns a cat knows how hard it is to hide the smell of a litter box but this deodorizer works great.
Tracy R.
Beloit, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does a great job removing the pee smell from the immediate area around the cat box.  Nothing worse them smell of cat pee
Tiffany S.
I love this stuff. I use it in the container I put the used cat litter in. It really neutralizes the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Genny S.