BY TIDY CATS

With dehydrating crystals to lock in moisture for outstanding odor control. Extreme care for busy homes. From the pet lovers at Purina. Bring home Tidy Cats for your cast of characters. Controlling odor and keeping things fresh and clean - that's what Tidy Cats does best. We help maintain the balance in a lively home like yours, so it stays the happy place where everyone feels welcome - your family, friends, and of course, your cats. So live, laugh, and relax. Tidy Cats is home. Blended for outstanding freshness. The outstanding odor control of Power Blend meets the freshness demands of your busy home. Its extreme power comes from a blend of super-absorbent moisture-controlling crystals and strong-clumping clay granules.

Put this unique blend of litter to work for your multiple cat home and experience truly powerful odor control! Tidy Cats - odor control for your multiple cat home. Locks in moisture - powerful odor control. Strong clumps, easy clean up. 99.6% dust free.

Directions:

1. Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches.

2. Remove solids daily.

3. Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes. Store in a dry place.

• Is this litter scented?3 Answers
  • My cat urinated enough for three cats because of his medi...1 Answers
  • "It clumps very well and I don't have any odor problems." in 2 reviews
  • "my kitten sneezed every time she would go near the litter and she isn't very sensitive when it comes to litters so i had to stop using this...i also didn't think it controlled the odor very well and she is a stinker!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried several different types of cat litter and this seems to work well to keep the smell down. " in 1 review
Andrea G.
I use Tidy cat brand for my little Peanut. It seems to work well. In comparison to other cat litters out on the market. I stick with this one because it does clump well and eliminates odors. The texture is good for her little paws as well. I have tried others and they simple do not work as well in my opinion.
Kiersten C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been buying Tidy Cats litter for some time now. At first, I loved the way it masked the scent. I still like the way it clumps, but with the past few containers I have bought (doesn't matter on what blend), I have found that the smell is overwhelming after a day....and my cat has started peeing everywhere he isn't supposed to. Sadly, the next litter I buy won't be Tidy Cats unless they can go back to their old formula.
Jessica W.
Woodridge, IL
My kitten sneezed every time she would go near the litter and she isn't very sensitive when it comes to litters so i had to stop using this...i also didn't think it controlled the odor very well and she is a stinker! :P
Vivi E.
The quality on this litter does vary from time-to-time... but, overall Tidy Cat makes the best clumping litters in the best scents (not too overpowering for kitties, though). We buy this 90% of the time when we buy cat litter.
Jayme W.
Cleveland, TN
I have four cats and four litter boxes. Tidy cat is the best litter I have found. It clumps and is easy to scoop. It keeps the Oder down better than any other litter I have tried.
cheryll m.
Buena Park
Since I have to clean the cat box when my mom is on vacation, I am happy to report I don't gag when I clean it out. Keeps the smell at bay and clumps right up for easy removal.
kayla h.
Ingleside, TX
Not used on a cat, but in a garage to soak up oil spills and it works great! Definetly recommend to any auto mechanics shops, as well as to clear up snow in your driveway...
Julie P.
Decatur, AR
Works great, clumps stay clumped, for easier scooping, the odor suppressors work really well, except over time, you do need to start with fresh litter every once in a while.
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
Worked okay, but this type of container was always way more money than if you got the way less convenient bag. The quality seemed to vary as well.
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like this litter. It clumps very well and I don't have any odor problems. I really like to container too. Very easy to carry and store.
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter scented?
Jamie G.
Tigard, OR
My cat urinated enough for three cats because of his medication, and I have asthma. I need a litter that will hold up to his bladder and be dust free. Will this one do the job?