BY TIDY CATS

Control tough litter box odors in your multiple-cat household using Purina Tidy Cats with Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs non-clumping cat litter. The non-clumping formula makes cleaning your cats' litter boxes a quick, simple task, and the integrated odor erasers help neutralize strong ammonia, fecal and urine smells.

With the Glade Tough Odor Solutions technology, this cat litter defends against unpleasant odors, leaving every litter box in your home smelling fresh and clean. The Clear Springs scent adds a light, welcoming fragrance sure to delight you and your feline friends, and the multiple-cat formula is ideal for your entire cat family.

Note: We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Product is filled by weight; some settling may occur.

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm very dissapointed with this cat litter. Tidy cats I thought was a great brand but even this being the Glade litter doesn't keep the smell down and I only have one cat and clean her litter box almost every day, sometimes every other day. It doesn't even clump after she has peed so I have to literally dump they whole box out. The price was great at 6.88 for a 30 pound bag but I will be looking for a new litter.
Morgan H.
Davenport , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have just one cat and this is the best liter. I scoop the box every week but only have to change out the whole thing about once every month and a half. The added scent is really nice too but make sure you get the blue because the other one, I believe it's purple, it's awful. The smell was flowery and I just couldn't stand it for more than a couple days before having to go buy more and tossing it.
Lauren D.
My low rating is probably my own fault but I'm new to being a "cat person". I've always had dogs and got our first cat 9 months ago. I always bought the clumping litter. I bought this at the store without knowing the difference. For 5 days I scooped it everyday. The smell kept getting worse so I went to dump the entire box and about died from the strong pee smell!!! It was like a layer of pee at the bottom that smelt like straight ammonia! Horrible
Britty M.
I dislike that it's non clumping but it's the only litter so far where I never smell what my cat is doing/has done unless I'm cleaning the litter box. I sprinkle baking soda in it and use a liner which I think helps. It's affordable and definitely does it job, but it's a really heavy bag lol. Will probably last me about a month before I repurchase.
Alyshia H.
This is the only cat litter that I've ever used. It keeps the odor in the litter box and lets the house stay smelling fresh. The cat that I own has never had any issues with this litter. I have a rather small domestic short hair and he does just fine with it. I would recommend this to other pet owners.
Blanca L.
La Puente, CA
One of my cats is so picky with his litter. He only likes the tidy cats and he isn't a fan of the clumping litter. We have to clean the litter like every 3 days or else he thinks it's not good enough and does his business outside of it! So for every 3 days it does its job and we love it! Non clumping works best for it, no
complaints here!
Blanca L.
La Puente, CA
I buy this 2x a month sometimes, due to a picky cat who likes his litter box clean everyday, and new litter every 3 days. We have tried so many others, and he likes this one the best! Reason why I know is because when he hates the litter he does his business anywhere else in the bathroom, but the litter box!
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
My cat loves this litter ! she is just loving to go to the bathroom now. she is a little 6 pound cat an americcan short hair that looks like a smore! . my cat really enjoys it . i bought it in petco and i am glad i did
Kaitlin W.
House Springs, MO
My cats have bad diarrhea and it definitely helps more than any other cat litter I've tried so far, but it doesn't completely mask the smell. Its more like glade scent with cat diarrhea which is more nauseating than the diarrhea alone. I think they need to work on it just a bit more for extremely potent feces.
Alexis C.
I have two cats and just started using this litter a few days ago. I have to completely disagree with the other reviews. My bathroom smells great since I started using this. I think its hard to expect the poop to not smell as its coming out of the cat. But once they cover it up, the smells is gone! I love this.
Ewelina C.
New Britain, CT
Does it take odor away???