Tidy Cats Non-Clumping Instant Action Cat Litter

With Tidy’s Instant Action non-clumping formula, you get fast results that last for an entire week. Now how’s that for a sweet-smelling oxymoron?

Product details:

• Fast-acting moisture-activated odor control system
  • Neutralizes ammonia odor
  • 99.6% dust-free
  • Low tracking

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tidy Cats Non-Clumping Instant Action Cat Litter!
How would you rate this product?
Mahomet, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this one thinking it was similar to the ones in the jug but I could not have been more mistaken. This was dusty and smelly and did not make for easy clean up. It claims that it's the clumping kind of litter but it did no such thing.
Parma, MI
I've tried many kinds of litter but nothing compares to this. The price isn't to bed, and the quality is great. The litter box has less of a stench and I change it 50% less when I use this litter. I recommend this product to any cat owner.
Kingston, TN
My cat absolutely loves this litter. She does however like it to be cleaned slightly more often when using it. She used to pee in our carpet in one corner of the house, after switching to this litter she hasn't since. I am very impressed!
Narragansett, RI
MY grandmother has a cat and she buys Tidy Cats non clumping cat litter. The scent hides any odors in the cat litter. It works great and does not make a mess
Delaware, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use Tidy Cats Non-Clumping Instant Action Cat Litter for my cats litter needs. It’s efficient and affordable. This one absorbs any nasty smells
Tijeras, NM
We have to kitties and this works perfect for their litter box and they love the litter. The price for this is only like 8.00 for a big bag of litter
San Bernardino
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All cat litter smells, but there is no problem with my kitty using this product. I am so happy that I found a product that works out well for my cat.
Lake Elsinore
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this with all the cats I have ever had. My grandfather used to put it in our driveways to soak up the car fluid leaks. I was sold instantly.
Alger, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Works great for my home. I have four cats and it doesnt smellbad like you may expect. Easy to clean up litter makes for a great smelling home.
Reno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We like to use the non-clumping kitty litter. It’s easy to dump in the box the. At the end of the week before trash day dump in trash bag

Looking for your answer?