Tidy Cats Non-Clumping Instant Action Cat Litter uploaded by Robbye B.

BY TIDY CATS

With Tidy’s Instant Action non-clumping formula, you get fast results that last for an entire week. Now how’s that for a sweet-smelling oxymoron?

Product details:

• Fast-acting moisture-activated odor control system
  • Neutralizes ammonia odor
  • 99.6% dust-free
  • Low tracking

Buy on kmart
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not like this litter at all.
My local grocer was out of my normal brand so I grabbed this bag.
First off it's dark colored. My cats don't like a dirty litter box at all and sometimes I have to change it before it's time if it gets dark. Since this liter was dark it was hard to tell if the box was ok or not.
Liter isn't cheap and this one was no different. But it was not any more than my normal litter for a big bag.
I was so glad when this bag was gone and I won't ever buy it again. I do not recommend! I'll stick with my normal brand. It is so much better!
Gina M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I absolutely would not recommend purchasing this product if your cat urinates...so just do not buy it. As it is a non-clumping litter, the urine spreads around the entire litter box and is extremely difficult to completely remove. Feces is removed easily if your cat has any kind of solid waste (the ONLY reason this item gets two stars) - but again, the litter does not stick to the waste. There is absolutely NO odor control. I went on vacation for 10 days and when I returned, even with my cat-sitter scooping litter 2x a day, the house reeked of cat urine stemming from this litter. After thoroughly scrubbing my litter box and removing the old litter (but unfortunately using the remainder of this product that I had), the smell still remains from permeating for so long but is much more tolerable and getting better daily. Absolutely would not recommend.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Actually NO odor control! Smells disgusting and I hate this litter more than anything. It's no wonder the price cause it's garbage. Nothing but extra work and did I mention again how disgusting the smell is when it's mixed with pee?
Ashleigh Ayn S.
I like the fact that this litter is less dusty than other brands. It clumps easily, and if you have a cat like mine who hates it if you scoop too often (I'd scoop daily if she'd let me, but I have to stick to every other day or else she'll pee on things because they're too clean!) it's nice that it helps keep the box clean. It loses a point for not having a fresher scent, but tossing a scoop of baking powder from your fridge onto the bottom of your litter box once a week seems to do the trick. And the price is great!
Desiree M.
Pittsburg, KS
I've switched to the lightweight Tidy Cats litter, but before I did I used this! I loved how it wasn't as dusty as other litter I have used in the past, and it was really good with keeping a clean odor in the area where my cat would do his usual business.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this one thinking it was similar to the ones in the jug but I could not have been more mistaken. This was dusty and smelly and did not make for easy clean up. It claims that it's the clumping kind of litter but it did no such thing.
Maddie M.
Parma, MI
I've tried many kinds of litter but nothing compares to this. The price isn't to bed, and the quality is great. The litter box has less of a stench and I change it 50% less when I use this litter. I recommend this product to any cat owner.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
My cat absolutely loves this litter. She does however like it to be cleaned slightly more often when using it. She used to pee in our carpet in one corner of the house, after switching to this litter she hasn't since. I am very impressed!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
MY grandmother has a cat and she buys Tidy Cats non clumping cat litter. The scent hides any odors in the cat litter. It works great and does not make a mess
Dana G.
Pascoag , RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is my favorite tidy cat litter to use. It offers great odor control and my cat does not get litter clumped between his toes.