Tidy Cats Litter Box Deodorizer

Minimize litter box odor and leave your home smelling fresh with Purina Tidy Cats litter box deodorizer. This deodorizer is specially formulated to offer powerful odor control that's better than plain baking soda. It's also easy to use; just sprinkle it in each cat's litter box to freshen up the litter area. The pleasant scent makes this cat litter accessory ideal for multiple-cat households, leaving your litter boxes clean and inviting for your feline friends.

Compatible with both clumping and non-clumping litter formulas, this Tidy Cats deodorizer makes a versatile addition to your cat care closet. Keep a container on-hand for whenever you need an extra dose of odor control, and let the fragrance give your cat companions something to purr for.

Directions: Add cup of Tidy Cats Litter Box Deodorizer per 10 pounds of litter. Sprinkle in 2 tablespoons or more during routine maintenance.

Is this worth buying?
Does this actually work? my cat has some stinky bm that I can smell from a mile away haha!
Does this work better then plain baking soda? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Tidy Cats Litter Box Deodorizer!
How would you rate this product?
Southfield, MI
When I still had my cat, a tabby, we used to use this on her litter and it did the job. You can buy it at places like target and Walmart. It didn't irritate or bother by cat and I would recommend to other pet owners
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I thought this worked very well. I have a clowder of cats and when you sprinkle this into the cat litter it smells really nice. I clean out my cat litter every few days and if I don't have enough time to clean it keeps it fresh for another day. I would recommend trying this out, my cats don't seem to have a problem with it. If they didn't like the smell or something about this product bothers them then they wouldn't use the cat litter so that's a good indicator.
Gordon, GA
This is a must have for any litter box. I have four cats and even though the box gets cleaned everyday it can still smell. This is great at deodorizing and controlling unwanted odors.
Willow Spring, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
With indoor cats stuff like this is a must if you don't want a smelly house. This works really well especially with the tidy cats for multiple cats litter. I don't have a problem with odors anymore.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have four cats and I often get complimented on how good my house smells. I get told all the time that it doesn't even smell like I have one pet. Perfect for your home!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Works great on getting rid of litter box odors, while not harming your fur baby. I would definitely recommend this for other cat owners to use for their litter boxes!
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product WORKS! It helps to keep the litter smelling fresh. It's a nice boost to keep odors in check. You would never know we have a cat.
Fulton , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As good as cat litter can go this is a good one! For the price it's great. Yes there's other types that could be better but I like this one
This made any litter or urine smell disappear. if your litter box is in a small room it even makes that room smell good love this product
Canyon Cntry, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product works well. I usually use it after Every time I clean our cats litter box. It neutralizes the smell well.