Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterTidy Cats
Tidy Cats Lightweight With Glade Clear Springs Cat Litter

Tidy Cats® Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs™ Cat Litter

The power of TidyLock® with Ammonia Blocker. The freshness of Glade® Clear Springs®. All together in a LightWeight litter. Please keep in mind that while this product is 99.9% dust free, veterinarians typically do not recommend clay-based litter for cats with respiratory issues or who are recovering from surgery. In those cases, alternative litters such as Purina Yesterday’s News or the Tidy Cats BREEZE system may be best.

I Use this with my inside cat and really love the smell of the glade? I tried others and they just did not provide the odor protection I was looking for.
How good does this work?
Does this block in odors?
Start your review of Tidy Cats® Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs™ Cat Litter!
Cumberland, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Tidy Cats® Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs™ Cat Litter uploaded by Shannon C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually recently switched to this brand after my husband bought it on accident instead of our usual litter. I had been using another very well known brand for years that was supposed to be a multi cat clumping litter as well and I didnt realize just how much it wasnt doing its job until I used this Tidy Cats litter!! It clumps up everything tightly and immediately seals in any odors, cleanup is much, much better than the other brand as every bit of used litter is neatly contained. There is less mess tracked out of the box as well and the Glade scent makes cleaning a bit more pleasant. I will not be going back to my old litter, this is it for us now!
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is a pretty good litter. The scent is subtle, not overwhelming or intrusive. It clumps well, which makes for easy cleaning. I do feel like my cats get this stuck in their paws a bit more than others for some reason...I've noticed I tend to find little pieces further away from the litter box when using this one.
Portsmouth, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tidy Cats® Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs™ Cat Litter uploaded by Jessica L.
Tidy cats is the ONLY little I will buy or use! I have tried other brands in the past but they never covered the odor of the cats!! The price is 100% worth the quality!! If you don’t want to pay the price you end up with the strong cat litter odor!!!
Lexington, KY
This stuff is gold. I have two cats, well kittens because they're only 5 months old. They both use the same litter box and I swear I can't smell it at all! Thank you purina tidy cats!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always use Tidy Cats and I really like the smell of this litter but it doesn't work well! It doesn't clump very well and then it ruins the rest of the litter! I do not recommend this! It would be great if it clumped better!! It really does keep the litter box odors away!
Atwater, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is always on hand in my house! My cats are strictly indoor cats so I need good outdoor fighting action. I landed on this and haven't switched back yet!
Zion, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,208 reviews
Tidy Cats® Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs™ Cat Litter uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Although my container is bigger this is product i purchased for my 3 cat home litter box. This is very good at keeping smells to a minimum which is what I need with 3 cats. Product is good at clumping so its easier to scoop and toss. The scent of glade isa bonus for the litter. Tidy Cats® Lightweight With Glade® Clear Springs™ Cat Litter
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is and has been my go to cat litter for years. I does a good job at masking kitty smells. The glade is perfect for that.. and it’s not overwhelming at all. My cat hasn’t had any negative reactions to it either. It’s clumps well and very scoopable. It fairly priced. I’d recommend this if you’re in need of a good litter!
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This litter does great with smell. I clean my box every day to every other. Does great with clumping so your litter doesn't get nasty in between cleanouts. Great price for a great product.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Even though my cat is an outdoor cat, I loveeeeee the smell of Glade. We have a screened in porch and keep the cat on it at night time and it clumps together so well and hides all of the disgusting smells. DEFINITELY recommend for all the cat owners out there!