Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterTidy Cats
Tidy Cats Lightweight Instant Action Cat Litter

Tidy Cats® Lightweight Instant Action® Cat Litter

Tidy's Instant Action LightWeight cat litter traps odor from the start, prevents ammonia odor later AND it's half the weight compared to leading clumping litter. That's an instant win. Please keep in mind that while this product is 99.9% dust free, veterinarians typically do not recommend clay-based litter for cats with respiratory issues or who are recovering from surgery. In those cases, alternative litters such as Purina Yesterday’s News or the Tidy Cats BREEZE system may be best.

I found a 40 pound box through amazon about 3 months ago for $19.99. What’s the biggest size box anyone has purchased from stores like Costco or Sams club?
Have multiple kitties any suggestions on the best litter to keep odor under control in a multiple cat household?
This is the brand of cat litter we usually buy for our cat. Does anyone have suggestions for better alternatives or is this one of the better options for our cat?
Start your review of Tidy Cats® Lightweight Instant Action® Cat Litter!
Product Highlights
Great clumping..great odor control..but still smells like cat litter.would be better if it had a different smellin reviews
The litter also has a nice fresh scent as well, which is nice since my cat likes to roll around in her litter box 😳 - she's still a kitten but we're training her not to do this, but at least we can tell when she has been because it makes her smell really nice hahaha!in reviews
Clumps well but does have a tendency to turn into clay on the bottom and side of the box.in reviews
we have 4 cats and this, along with every day scooping, definitely helps in keeping the smell down which is nice because their boxes are in the laundry room which people have to pass by in order to get to the bathroom.in reviews
Holly M.
Newfield, NY
This litter is the best clumped. It's reasonable prices. Excellent on masking order. Seems to be the best liter for the dollar
Mariah C.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this new lightweight litter! I always got tidy cats before because it was dust free and I became spoiled with that 😅 but this new lightweight is amazing! No more super heavy containers, or even a super heavy litter box when its time to scoop, and it holds clumps way better. I literally feel like I get the most out of this litter! With other litter the clumps will fall apart and mix into the good litter left in the box but not with this! I hope they keep making this forever. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I was buying the 24/7 tidy cats but this is sooo much better. I have multiple cats and this litter means I only have to scoop every other day! Now, i do completely change it once a week but this keeps my house from smelling like a litter box at all!
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This formula is good but it isn’t my go to because it has no odor control. I still will buy it from time to time but some additional odor control would be a great improvement(without any harsh fragrances).
Emmie G.
This is my holy grail cat litter! It works great in multi-cat households. I swear by it!
Dana J.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally did not like this litter. It clumos... sure..but it also turns into cement in the box. I scoop my litter multiple times per day so it isn't that. Also this left dust all over my cats and after some research it can be harmful to cats after they lick off that dust. I have since switched over to non-clay liter and have had no issues.
Laura P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Great product- keeps odor at bay, been using this for years.  My only wish was that it was more dustless, other than that- it clumps great and does the job.
Caroline L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tidy Cats® Lightweight Instant Action® Cat Litter uploaded by Caroline L.
My cat has a disorder called sterile cystitis which basically means, he pees on the floor if he is annoyed. this is the only and I mean ONLY litter he will use. For the love of cats
Roseann L.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love this litter but unfortunately I can’t find the 38lb at BJs anymore. The clumping action works and never a smell.
Maddie R.
New Albany, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the litter product I have used for my cat ever since I got her! It does a great job of covering up the smell without being too over-fragranced and it clumps and covers nicely. I feel like the price is good for the value as well. Don’t plan on changing anytime soon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal G.
Manitowoc, WI
il y a 3 ans
Carrie S. il y a 2 ans
Yes!!! It is so awesome!!